f i v e

{an; if you're going to complain about whatever the fuck is in the story, just don't read it then.}

Tom's pov

Sophia sat on my lap the whole time at dinner and did not speak or eat. She barely made any noise actually. She mostly sat there and looked down at the table. Right as dinner was over she hopped off of me and sprinted away.

"Since when has she been here?" Lestrange asked as we all got up to leave.

"Since first year. She's quiet and keeps to herself. She's in every single class as us." Avery quipped.

"Do you fancy her?" Nott asked.

"No!"

"Okay, calm down. You're always with her, that's why we're asking." Rosier said as we made our way down the hall to our common room.

"She doesn't have any friends. She's just a kid." She does act like a kid. She colors, wears pink, always has a cute ribbon in her ponytail, she's really tiny as well.

"What house is she in? Hufflepuff?" Lestrange asked.

"Slytherin." They all got quiet when I said that. They were really annoying.

I went into the common room first to see Sophia sitting in front of the fireplace. I immediately went over to her and crouched down beside her.

"Go away." She mumbled after looking at me.

"I don't want to."

"I do." I sat beside her so I was facing everyone causing my back to become warm from the fire.

"You make me feel weird." She mumbled as she pulled her legs closer to her.

"How so?" She didn't say anything for a bit, just looked at the fire.

"You make me feel tingly. L-like I want you to always hold me." She glanced at me then looked back at the fire.

I grabbed her and pulled her on my lap, wrapping my arms around her.

"Like this?"

"Anyway."

"Little One?" She hummed.

"Do you fancy me?" She nodded while looking at me.

She literally looks like a baby, she's so cute and adorable. I have to protect her. I have to have her, officially.