t w e l v e

Tom's pov

"She calls you Dede," Avery stated.

"I know."

"It sounds like Daddy."

"What?" I asked as everyone left. We just had a meeting in the Room of Requirement and I barely paid attention to my own meeting, I kept thinking about Sophia.

"I think she might call you Daddy. I mean she does act like a little kid and you treat her like one." Avery shrugged.

"She is a baby!"

He looked at me with his eyebrows raised.

"What if she does?" I asked. I never thought about, if she'd ever call me Daddy.

"That's up to you."

~

I could not stop thinking about what Avery and I talked about so I went down to the common room to see Sophia coloring. It was around one am, she should be sleeping.

"Little One."

"Dede!" I went over to her and she latched onto me, happily. I love when she's happy.

"What's wrong?" She asked quickly.

"Y'know what Dede sounds like?" She shook her head quickly and turned back to her coloring.

"Daddy." She froze and just looked at her coloring.

"Look at me." She shook her head.

"Look at me." She whined while turning around. She leaned her face on my knee.

"You can call me that if you'd like," I said much to her surprise and slightly mine. It shouldn't be that bad.

"R-really?" I nodded.

"But that's bad."

"How about when it's only us two?" She nodded while smiling. It can't be that bad, can it?

- - -

if there's still any confusion with Dede this chapter should help hopefully