t w e n t y s e v e n

Tom's pov

Today was not my Princess' day. It was snowing extra bad and was windy which she didn't like. She got scared about a billion times in DADA and I couldn't do anything since we don't sit beside of each other. In potions she messed up a lot and Slughorn was being a dick to her about it. She kept getting called on by every single teacher as well. She didn't go to lunch and I couldn't find her at all which I hated. She didn't even have her bell on so I couldn't figure out where that was.

Now it was the end of all the classes and the weekend. I was looking for Sophia for about ten minutes when Avery ran over.

"She locked herself in a broom cupboard and she won't come out."

"Where?"

"By the Room of Requirement." So we went there.

I opened the door to see Sophia hugging her legs and crying.

"Go away!" Once I didn't she threw something at me. I grabbed it to see her pink ribbon she always wears.

"Go away!"

"What are yous two doing?" Avery and I looked to see Slughorn.

"Looking for something." Avery said quickly as Sophia went into the cupboard some more. It can't be that big. I watched her as Avery and Slughorn talked, Sophia went behind a wall and she was gone.

- - -

idk what time I should post anymore bc of school, buuuuut
15+ votes for a new chapter now😬instead of 10+