n i n e

Tom's pov

I went into the common room to see Sophia and Avery sitting on the couch talking.

"But why? I don't fit in here!" Sophia exclaimed.

"I don't know why you're in Slytherin, but you were put in it for a reason."

"I'm not mean or bad like everybody else." She slightly pouted.

"Not everybody is mean or bad."

"I don't like wearing green, Av. Green doesn't look good on me." He slightly chuckled causing her to narrow her eyes at him even more.

"A few more months of green then you don't have to wear it ever again."

"Thank god." She glanced at me and shot up.

"Tommy!" She ran over and hugged me, I immediately hugged her back.

"Why am I in Slytherin?" She asked while looking up at me.

"You'll know someday. Trust me." She nodded and went back over to the couch. I sat in front of her on the coffee table.

"Close your eyes and open your hands." She did that. I took the box of ribbons out from behind my back and placed the box in her hands. She has to love this.

"Open." She opened her eyes then the box.

"Sparkly ones too!" She took all of the ribbons out and looked at them.

"There's like a billion." She said.

"100."

She closed the box after putting the ribbons back in, stood up, grabbed my hands so I stood up, and hugged me once again.

"Thank you."

- - -

we're almost at 1k HELL YEAH
(I put that here yesterday my b)

WE HIT 1K WOO HOO