e i g h t e e n

Sophia's pov

I was being a brat, I was having a hissy fit and I was loving it. Tom on the other hand, not so much.

"What do? Punish me?" I asked at his feet.

He crouched down and grabbed my throat making me look at him.

"Punishing you sounds like a really good idea, Little One." He smirked causing me to whine.

"Daddy, no! Pease!" I tried reaching for him, but he was too far away.

"I sorry."

"You're still getting punished for being bad, Little One." He sat on the bed and pulled me up so I was sitting on him.

"You're usually a good girl. Why are you being a bad girl?" He asked with his eyes narrowed.

"Attention." I murmured.

"Wasn't Daddy giving you enough attention?" I shook my head causing him to slightly smile and smirk.

"Next time you'll be getting more than spankings."

"Spankies hurt, Daddy." I frowned.

"That's the point, Little One. I don't want you being bad so I don't have to mean spank you." Mean spank me?

He pulled me up on my feet and slightly pushed me down so I was bending over his knees.

"Each spanking you count, alright?"

"Alright."

He spanked me seven times! Seven whole times and it hurt. He pulled me up and wiped my eyes.

"I got you." He said as he pulled me into him.

"I know it hurt, but it's so you learn your lesson." He said as I looked at him.

"I hava be bad sometime."

"And you'll get punished someway each time. As time goes on you'll like getting punished."

"How do you know?" I asked with my eyebrows furrowed.

"Daddy knows everything."

"Everyting?"

"Everything. C'mon, you need a nap. That's another reason why you were being bad wasn't it? You were tired." I nodded and snuggled into him as he laid down on the bed.

- - -

ya'll have no idea how excited I am/was to post this chapter!

also 4K already?!?!!! this is exciting!