f i f t y

Sophia's pov

While Avery and I were at Hogsmeade Tom's old 'friends' or whatever came over to us causing me to immediately apparate home. Avery and I were at Hogsmeade for about half an hour tops until they came over.

"What are yo-" Tom started, but I interrupted him by running over to him and hugging him.

"The guys were there, the ones that did the bad thing to me." I said before he could speak.

He picked me up and went into the kitchen and sat on a chair.

"Are you okay?" I nodded.

"They came over so I came home. I feel bad now." I slightly frowned remembering I just left Avery in Hogsmeade.

"It's okay. You did the right thing, Little One." Tom said as he pulled me closer to him.

"I did?"

"Yes."

"I don't wanna go anywhere without you anymore." That made him slightly chuckle.

"You're okay." He held me until I relaxed.

I got off of him and went into the living room with him following.

"I help you clean, Daddy."

"Are you sure?" I hummed and nodded.

He came over to me and handed me a broom. He pointed at the floor by the couch.

"Can you clean over there, Little One?" I nodded. He kissed my head and went over to the couch.

I looked at the floor and sat on it. I looked around and saw a rag so I grabbed and it started drawing on the dirty part of the floor.

Daddy's so gonna love my drawing for him.

- - -

15+ votes

Happy belated Thanksgiving if you celebrated!

if anybody is interested I am going to post a misc. book so I don't annoy ya'll on here anymore : )