f o r t y t h r e e

Sophia's pov

The next day Tom and I got to work and Mr. Borgin looked at us strangely. I looked up at Tom to see hickeys over his neck. That must be why Mr. Borgin's looking at us strangely.

"I'm gonna beat you." I said as I saw people looking at things in the corner of the store.

"We'll see about that." We quickly went our separate ways, we barely saw each other all day actually.

~

"How many people did you get?" I asked as Tom and I walked around for a bit. We got off of work about seven minutes ago and haven't said a word to each other until now.

"How many did you get?" He questioned.

"You first."

"23."

"25!" I beamed up at him causing him to roll his eyes.

"You get all the girls and I get the guys." I stated. Every time I would see him he would be helping some girl.

"And you got some girls, especially the older ones." He noted.

"I get called beautiful like a billion times by them."

"They aren't lying." He said as I grabbed onto his arm.

"Oh hush. Do we really have to buy a house?" I asked, changing the subject.

"Yes."

"Can't we trick them?"

"Possibly." He nodded.

"It's gonna take us forever to get a house at the rate we're going."

"Alright, what did you have in mind?" He questioned as he glanced down at me.

"Want me to show you?" I smirked.

"Of course."

- - -

15+ votes

I can't wait for thanksgiving break so I can try and focus on my new Tom story and the preferences & imagines book