f o u r t e e n

Sophia's pov

It was Christmas break and I was in the common room making a picture for Tom. Somebody sat behind me so I looked to see him.

"Daddy!" He pulled me on his lap as I hugged him.

"I missed you as well, Little One." He hasn't been here all day. That means that I haven't seen him all day and it's been terrible.

"Daddy, I made you pictures!" I beamed as he held my hips.

"How many?"

"I lost count." He chuckled and set me back on the floor.

I gathered the ones I made for him and gave them to him.

"Don't look at dhis one!" I exclaimed as I put my hands over the picture I was currently making him.

"I won't." He said as he started looking through the pictures that I made for him.

I finished the one I was currently on and turned around to give it to him to see him extra looking at one.

"You love me?" He questioned causing me to sink down. I forgot about that one, he wasn't suppose to see it yet.

"Y-yeah." He pulled me back on his lap.

"Daddy doesn't know what love is, Little One." He just talked about himself in third person, kill me. Back to the real business!

"You don't love me," I said, sadly.

"I don't know if I do. You have to help me."

"You're suppose to just know. I can't help you, it's up to you. I'm going to bed, goodnight." I quickly went to my dorm and laid on my bed.

This is terrible.

- - -

^^^ and so is this chapter