t h i r t y f o u r

Sophia's pov

"Where's your ribbon, Porter?" I looked up from my desk to see that it was Lestrange.

"Soon gonna be wrapped around your neck if you don't fuck off." I said as it slightly got quiet in the room. We were in potions.

I looked at the doorway to see Tom slightly looking around with his eyes narrowed. He came over to me and sat beside of me on a stool.

"Did you just say you're gonna wrap your ribbon around his neck if he doesn't fuck off?" He asked.

"Yes." I nodded.

"I don't know whether to be proud or want to punish you."

"Punish me!" I beamed silently while grabbing onto his arm.

"You're not suppose to like getting punished, Little One." He said slightly sadly.

"I'm sorry." I said while letting go of him. He grabbed my wrist and pulled me closer to him.

"We just have to get used to the new you." He said and nodded right after. He wasn't used to me being not innocent either, he acts like he is for me since I hate not being innocent anymore.

"I want the old me back. This ones boring and bitchy." I don't want to color anymore, I don't want to do anything besides read and I don't even like reading that much.

"You can always learn to be 'innocent' again."

"Would you like that?" I asked.

"You could say that. Would you like that?"

"Yes. Will you help me?"

"Of course I will." He kissed my head as Slughorn came in and started talking immediately about what we're doing today.

- - -

15+ votes

I started talking to this guy the other day and I literally got attached and I just want a manz or a womanz honestly
why can't I have myself a Tom who wont break my little heart?