f i f t e e n

Tom's pov

Sophia has been avoiding me for a week now and it's been driving me insane. I miss her, I miss how she calls me Daddy, how she lights up when she sees me, how she makes me pictures, her ribbons, everything. I'm pretty sure I love her, I've talked to Avery a few times about it and he says I do, he actually said I'm in love with her.

It was around midnight and I went to the common room to see Sophia ruining her crayons with tears running down her face.

"Little One."

"Daddy!" She made grabby hands so I picked her up and held her as she cried into me. She's literally just a baby.

"I miss you!" She cried as somebody came in with messy hair and clothes, I don't think they'll pay attention to us.

"I miss you. I have to tell you something." I said once the person left. She hummed.

"I love you, I'm in love with you actually."

She looked at me so I wiped her eyes.

"Really?"

"Really really."

"Will you always love me?"

"Yes, I will."

"Never not love me?"

"Never not love you." I shook my head repeating what she said.

She nodded and hiccuped.

"Daddy, I ruined my c'ayons. What do now?" She questioned as she leaned on me.

"Tomorrow we'll get you new crayons. It's time for bed now."

"I wanna sweep wif you!"

"We're gonna have to go to the Room of Requirement for that, Little One."

"Otay."

- - -

I mean, it's alright

also 3k?!? this is crazy