f o u r

Sophia's pov

Avery and I hung out all day. We went to Hogsmeade, walked around, we had a fun time.

"Little One." I whipped around to see Tom coming over to Avery and I while smirking. We were in the common room waiting for dinner to be ready.

Tom sat down in front of me on the coffee table and just looked at me.

"Did you have fun?" I nodded while smiling. I glanced at Avery to see his eyebrows furrowed at Tom.

"What are you doing tomorrow, Little One?" Tom asked causing me to look back at him. I'm really liking this new nickname honestly.

"Nothing," I mumbled while crossing my arms and slightly pouting. I didn't have any friends since everyone thought I was weird. I'm surprised Avery talks to me and now Tom.

"Would you like to hang out with me?" My head shot up to him.

"Yes, please." I literally just called him a meanie last night.

He smiled and nodded.

As the three of us went to the Great Hall for dinner boys kept coming over and talking to Avery and pushing me out of the way. All of a sudden I got picked up and was on someone's hip.

"From now on you'll hold onto me when we're together got it?" Tom asked. I nodded as I clung onto him. I hated crowds as it is, the being pushed by boys that are ten feet taller than you doesn't help.

"It's okay, I got you." Tom sat at the end of our table with me on his lap as the boys sat around us.

I looked at all the boys to see them looking at me. More like glaring at me and judging me.

"Who are you?" One of them asked.

"S-Sop-Sophia." I stuttered causing my cheeks to become hot and pink.

I looked at Tom to see him looking at me. I really like him.

He looked confused, but it quickly changed to a blank look. He's weird, but I like him so it's okay.