f i f t y s i x

Sophia's pov

He was trailing his hands up my body when I pulled away from him.

"C-can I touch myself?" I stuttered.

"You want to?" I nodded.

"Let me take this off of you first." He took the lingerie off of me leaving me kneeling in front of him, naked.

I laid beside of him and looked up at him.

"I wanna watch you." He murmured.

"No touchys, until I say so."

"You're going to be the death of me, y'know?" I giggled and crawled to the end of the bed, laying down.

I looked back at him to see him watching me.

"God, you're so-" He stopped himself as a slight groan escaped his lips.

"I'm so what, Daddy?" I asked.

"Wet." I slightly smiled and started touching myself while looking at him to see him watching me.

"Daddy, I need help."

"With what?"

"Legs open more." He sat up, crawled over, grabbed my knees and pushed my legs open further.

I quickly sat up and continued undoing his pants from when we started. He took them off, his underwear, and his shirt. He pulled me closer to him so my feet were behind his thigh as if I were sitting on him. I reached for his dick as he stopped pulling me closer and just watched me.

"What're you doing?" He murmured.

"Something new."

"We're always doing something new, Little One." He said as i slightly held/tightened his dick with my thighs so it was against my pussy.

We both started moving which earned a few moans/groans from us. He stopped and slightly pulled away from me which I didn't like at all.

"Daddy!" I whined as he slowly put himself inside of me. He leaned down a bit and rested his hand on my cheek and slapped me.

"Daddy!" I whined once again as he slightly ran his thumb over my now throbbing cheek and lowered his face down to mine.

"Little One." I grabbed his face and kissed him.

"One kiss won't do, Little One."

"Then do something." It was like I a hit a nerve or something because after those words left my mouth he started choking me, he started thrusting really fast, and we started snogging.

He let go of my throat and pinned my hips down with hands as he pulled away from me.

"Want it." I said when he started slowing down which meant he was about to cum.

He pulled out and laid down so I quickly went up to him and sucked him off causing my hair to be pulled a lot, but I didn't really mind. Once he came he let go of my hair so I went up to him, but stopped when I sat at his chest/stomach. He grabbed my thighs and pulled me up so I was sitting on his face. As I was about to cum he made me lay down so he spread my legs apart and concentrate on my clit. He stopped when I was so close.

"C'mon, Little One, make yourself cum." He said as he put himself inside me.

So I did, with his help. Once I come he didn't stop, he made me cum again.

"Daddy, you didn't cum twice." I said as I sat up and crawled up to him since he was sitting at the headboard.

"You want that to happen, don't you?" I nodded.

"I'm all yours." I slightly squealed and laid my head on his stomach as I wrapped my hand around his length. After getting tired of moving my hand up and down I decided to suck him off.

Once he came I laid down beside of him and snuggled into him.

"I don't wanna get clean tonight, I'm too tired, Daddy." I said knowing we needed showers.

"Tomorrow morning we will, Little One. Go to sleep." Thank god.

- - -

15+ votes

In honor of this beautiful beans birthday I decided to post!

also I feel like this book is flopping so hard so I guess it's a good thing that there's only
seven chapters left