The Crush, will Crush (EDITED)

Oikawa Tooru. You had a small crush on him. He was good-looking and that was the only reason really. You always told yourself to not fall for the faces but you always did. Whenever Oikawa and you cross paths, he would always smile your way. You would just blush, nod, realise that he might've been smiling at someone else, then look away.

On a certain day of fate, your homeroom teacher entered the class and the relationship you had with Oikawa changed.

"(L/N)-san, Oikawa-kun, both of you are to work together to complete an assignment." 

That's what the teacher had said to change your fates. 

So the both of you stayed back that day to discuss about it in the library. Oikawa was sitting opposite you, his mind elsewhere as he turned the pages of the book in front of him without actually looking at it.

Both of you were supposed to be doing research about Date Masamune from the Sengoku era. And so far, the only thing you knew about Date was that his nickname was, the One-Eyed Dragon of Oushu. Checking the time, you sagged. About an hour and a half have passed with no progress. Eyeing the empty notebook on the table next to you, you sighed.

Finally giving up, you decided that you would do the research at home and kept your things. When you stood up, Oikawa looked at you, "Leaving so soon?" He asked. You nodded to the question. No way were you trusting your voice.

Oikawa stood up immediately, surprising you. "I'm leaving too then! (L/N), right? I'll see you soon!" Shutting the book in front of him, he exited the library without even bothering to put the book back. You watched him leave, and then looked at the book he was 'reading' sit patiently on the table, waiting to be put back to its home sweet home. You felt immensely irritated by the fact that little asshole didn't put the book back to where it was supposed to be. Complaining under your breath, you took his book and yours and walked to the shelves to put them back.

Arriving at the table after returning the books, you notice something missing. No, it wasn't the books you put back, idiot. Your notebook was gone. Panic hit the disco.

You looked around, scanning other tables to see if anyone else took it. But no one was there. You ran back to the shelf of where you kept the two books, afraid that you mistook your notebook as one of the library books but it wasn't there. Hoping it fell under the table, you checked. Nothing. You were on the verge of crying when you calmed yourself down and stood up, turning around to leave, your face met face first with your notebook.

Feeling surprised and relieved at the same time, you took it from the hands that were holding it. Oikawa's face appeared behind the book and he was grinning. Didn't he leave? "This what you're looking for?" You nodded, eyes on the notebook due to embarrassment and doubt that it was your notebook. You scanned once. Then again. Making sure it was yours, you smiled.

"Where's my thanks?" Oikawa hummed. 

You glanced at the ground, then back at him, keeping your gaze on his lips instead of his eyes, you murmured a 'thank you'.

Little did you know that the setter of Aoba Jousai's boys' volleyball team; the one crowded with fangirls; the one who had the killer smile; the one who found your book, was also the one who took your notebook. His smile turned into a grin as he watched you stumble to leave, "Finally."

xxxxxxxxxxxx

[[I DONE GOOFED- LMAO SHIT- XD I ACCIDENTALLY ERASED THE PREVIOUS A/N LMAO- I didn't change it much. Just a few changes here and there so it flows better. 
Since I don't plan my stories, the parts don't connect well. And also cause this was written damn early, it was shit- XD ANYWAYS

Thanks for Reading and Hope You Enjoyed!]]

Updated: 24/8/2017, 0048