Chapter 1

I'm in Korea where I've been hiding from my parents for the last two weeks. I've managed to find a job as a waitress in a small town just outside of Seoul. I used to live in y/c ( aka your country) with my abusive parents.

I don't need to learn Korean because my parents spoke it around the house alot. I learnt it immediately after I learnt English. I'm trying to lay low so my parents don't find me they have eyes almost everywhere.

I walk home from work one night and I notice a black van behind me. I gradually start to speed up. I know I can't go home now, so I start sprinting desperately trying to find someone else on the sidewalk, but there's no one to be seen.

I dash into an alleyway and come out onto another deserted road but at least there's no van in sight. I slightly slow my pace, and as I come up to an intersection I quickly realize I have no idea where I am. I decide to go right considering I just came from the left.

I jog on for a few more minutes and suddenly stop as I hold my breath. I hear the low rumbling of an engine, and it's approaching fast. I quickly start sprinting and in about 1 minute later I quickly dive into the woods and climb a tree. I quickly hop tree from tree.

A little later I hear a car stop I look over and notice it's a van. I quickly hop more trees while silently thanking my parents for teaching me some tactics to not get caught. I quickly run out of breath so I quietly sit on a branch. I hear car doors slam.

Look towards the edge of the woods and see 7 flashlight beams heading into the woods. I faintly hear one that seems to have very broad shoulders say, "I swear I saw her go in here." My heart skips a beat. Why do they want to find me so bad?

I stay where I am and try to quiet my breathing. A few feet before me I see some flashlight beams start scanning through and up the trees. I quietly as I can keep hopping trees. I do this for a while and I can see the end of the woods. I'm almost there! Then my foot slips.

Crap. I catch myself before I completely fall and scramble up onto the branch. There's complete silence for about 2 seconds then all is crazy. There's suddenly multiple shouts of "SHE'S OVER THERE! SHE'S OVER THERE!" Followed by 7 flashlight beams landing on me.

I no longer care about being quiet, I'm just trying to go as fast as I can. I hear running but I don't turn back to look. I get to the end of the woods and jump out of the tree. I run down the road hoping someone will be there to save me.

I run for about 2 minutes. Their footsteps getting closer all the time. When after about another minute one of them catches me and puts a rag over my mouth. I don't breathe in because I know that if I do it will knock me out.

"Come on just breathe." The guy whispers into my ear. I obviously didn't listen. I am losing oxygen but I can't breathe, so I pretend to be unconscious. I am lifted on to his shoulder, hanging upside down on his back side. I swear if he farts I will end him. "She should be out for an hour or so," the guy that's carrying me said.

I try to think of a plan but before I can think of one I'm placed into the middle of the car with two boys beside me. I try to think of a plan. We have been driving for quite awhile and I know I have to do something before we get to our destination, so I came up with a plan that's so stupid it might just work.

I open my eyes just a little and make sure the boys beside me aren't paying attention to me they're not instead they're immersed in their own conversation. I mean why would they pay attention to me? I should still be knocked out for a long time. I glance at the broad shoulder guy driving  along with a pale guy sitting in the passenger seat.

I quickly jump into the front push the broad shoulder guy back and grab the steering wheel the pale guy realized what happened and is trying to rip me off the steering wheel I start using my left foot for the gas pedal and kick the pale guy with the right.

I hold them both off for maybe 15 seconds. Then broad shoulder guy got free and is trying to move me. The pale guy is currently trying to strangle me. I keep him a way for awhile then he finally grabs my neck he squeezes hard and it starts going dark I hear screaming it's hard to make out what's being said. I can finally make out, "SUGA STOP!" I notice a ditch and quickly turn there before I become unconscious.

I end up flipping the van on its side I hear groans, but everyone has let go of me so I quickly open the door and start running. I have a few scratches on me but I don't care.

I got a few yards when I got tackled to the ground. Just great. I try to kick away, but right when I'm about to get away a shorter guy comes up to me and injects something in to my arm. He gives me an angelic smile. "Good night, princess," he whispers. I was about to call him out on the nickname but everything went black.

Jin POV

She flipped the car on to it's side. She opens the door and runs away. I stay back and slowly get out of the car. Once I'm out I start counting heads to make sure everyone is out.

I try to look over Suga because the car flipped  on to his side but he pushes past me and tackles her and when he does the van burst into flames, so I quickly keep counting. "4... 5... 6... uh," suddenly my heart drops I look around frantically. With one thought in mind. Where's Tae!

A/n: Thanks for reading I know this chapter isn't the best but I will try to make it better in the future. If you have any ideas or tips I would love to read them.