♣️Chapter 2♣️

It was around noon when jeongguk was still following the nameless boy through the dark boring forest that was mostly covered with huge trees, bushes and dead grass around.

However there was one thing he did found amusing was that every tree was filled with fruits, perhaps that's how the boy had survived all these years here?

His limps were aching due to his dive and from walking for hours. He would have lost track of time if it wasn't because of his watch and would have also been bored as the boy guiding him didn't utter a single word but he had to be alert in case his rivals had hidden something to surprise unwanted visitors. He can't forget the sole purpose why he's stuck in this good forsaken island. Being on the top he had the power to ruin everyone except the Italian mob but now he was given an opportunity to make them bow down to him.

Taking side glances, jeongguk couldn't help but observe the boy who was surprisingly clean, except his muddy feet that had various cuts from walking bare feet around and his long hair that came down to his shoulder, having rough edges as if they were chopped off using a sharp object and not a pair of scissors.

He kept on wincing when he saw how the younger small feet stepped over harsh branches and twigs that were littered all over the surface. But all in all he had to admit the boy was beautiful, he'd never seen someone, Especially a boy, having such desirable features consisting of fully plumped lips, crescent shaped hazel eyes, and a clear glass like skin that complimented the natural blush on his round cheeks.

To his surprise they both stopped infront of a huge cave that had it's entrance covered by rotten wood pieces to prevent an intruder from coming inside, only having a small space in the far end side to allow a human body to slip through.

Jeongguk was busy admiring the work when he felt a slight tug at his sleeves and in an instant he harshly snatched his arms away, glaring at the boy who looked clueless towards his behavior.

"Don't fucking touch me!" He snarled at the younger who ignored him and pointed towards the entrance but soon his face changed into an emotion of worry when he heard a familiar voice crying inside.

Jimin immediately left the man and ran inside to find the figure of an old lady, wearing the same old dress having several holes clutching her leg tightly.

He tried to come closer but she glared at him to stay where he was and Jimin being the good boy he is stayed there. Jeongguk observed all this and quickly made his presence known.

"Umm excuse me are you okay?" He asked hesitantly looking at the rough condition of the women who had similar features like her son.

The women glanced up surprised when she heard a strange voice. She glared at the tall muscular figure, doubting her mind.

Has the poison taken it's affects?

Is she starting to hallucinate into seeing someone who could possibly save her son?

Jeongguk found it odd to not get a response, especially when he is used to getting everything he wants. But in this case he had to act like a gentleman for his survival.

"A-are y-you real?" She asked hesitantly, ignoring her son's astonished look who heard his mother speak a proper sentence after so many years.

The only words he was used to hear was "eomma", "water", "eat" and "sleep". They had no conversation except this as his mother still was in denial of what happened a few years back.

"I can assure you I'm real, I came today in search of something that I need your help in" jeongguk asked without wasting any more time.

The women looked hopefully at the tall man and then back at her purple legs. Jeongguk followed her eyes and realized the purple flesh that was starting to rot. She had been bitten by something poisonous.