♣️Chapter 5♣️

Jimin woke up to complete and utter silence. The room was dimly lit, making only a few things visible to him. The said boy sat up straight, not recognizing anything besides him. To him everything around him, including the soft bed, warm covers, the side desk, chair and the small yellow lights all of them were unknown to him.

As much as he tried to distract himself and keep up with things, he still couldn't ignore the fact that how terrified he was by his new environment, meeting new and more people than he has ever seen and of course not being next to his mother. But what made him more scared was not waking up next to the man who slept besides him.

Jimin felt so lost as he wasn't aware of what's going on, what's going to happen next or what's he going to do. If they were back at their cave, he would be sitting next to his mother and eating fruits for dinner and then sleep besides her. But she wasn't here.
His heart beat started to quicken when he heard an unknown sound come from the wall he had entered earlier. He knew there was a name for that wall but at this moment he wasn't able to recall it.

The door opened and much to Jimins relief he saw the familiar figure of the handsome man he had met before come inside.

"I can see you're up" he softly said as he made his way towards Jimin who waited patiently for him to approach him. Red blush tinted his cheeks when he heard a loud growl come from his stomach, making him feel embarrassed.

"Hungry?" Jeongguk asked laughing at the shy boy who had his arms around his stomach.

"F-fruit?" Jimin asked hopefully feeling more embarrassed as he tugged at his dirty shirt, reminding Jeongguk that the boy needed a bath and fresh pair of cloths too.

"How about we get you cleaned up and in New cloths before eating" he suggested as he stood up ushering the younger to follow him.

Jimin wasn't able to get fully what he meant but he was able to interpret that he needs to clean up before eating. Lifting his dirty shirt up a bit, his nose scrunched at the awful smell. He quickly dropped his shirt and followed Jeongguk into another room.

Once inside Jimin observed the small space that was fully equipped with the necessities of a bathroom but he wasn't able to recognize any of them. He observed the small room in astonishment as he moved forward to find the bath tub filled with water.

"N-nwot moving?" Jimin asked cutely, pointing towards the stationary water, making Jeongguk laugh at his confused face. As much as he wouldn't admit in front of anyone else he couldn't help but coo at the adorable behavior of Jimin. Everything was so new and exciting for the younger.

"Yes it's inside the tub so it won't move... Now let's remove your clothes. I bet you don't have the knowledge how to take a bath properly...so focus" Jeongguk muttered as he folded his sleeves up so they won't get wet as he helped bathe Jimin.

Seeing Jimin stand admiring the still water he decided to help him, just this once.

"Arms up" Jeongguk instructed as he bent down to pull his shirt off. His cold fingers, made Jimin shiver as he grabbed the end of the torn out shirt and discarded it into the laundry hamper. Jeongguk stood there admiring the lean skinny figure, remembering his promise to get this boy back to health.

After having a quick pointless debate inside his head he decided to push Jimins shorts down as well or else the water would turn dirty too. He kept his eyes on Jimins face who was looking around the bathroom with wide button eyes. Once he was fully naked Jeongguk lightly pushed him towards the tub. Jimin stood there not sure if he should go inside or not but Jeongguks constant tugs persuaded him to dip one foot inside the warm water to make sure it's safe.