♣️chapter 16♣️(m)

Jimin looked at his small bag that he had brought with him when he came with Jeongguk. The old torn out cloth was barely intact with the supports but still kept the items inside secured.
Jeongguk helped Jimin to open and take out the items.

"This is what she asked me to give you" Jeongguk replied as he handed over a diary that had leather cover to keep it secure, along with that a small parchment with a crescent pendant that surprisingly wasn't like the other possession. It was still shining as it hung on the silver chain that was also not damaged and this made Jeongguk conclude that the said pendant was in-fact made out of a real diamond.

"E-eomma"Jimin mumbled as he pointed towards the pendant hanging over Jeongguks palm.

Jeongguk nodded as he leaned forward, a bit to close making Jimin blush as he allowed his fingers to skim through Jimins soft neck, locking the chain around it. Jimin immediately took the small crescent in his hands and caressed the surface recalling his eommas face wearing the said item.

"There is also a letter in this but- your mother said to not give it to you till you can understand it" Jeongguk tried to explain as he tucked the parchment away in his bag.

"W-why! Min can rwead" Jimin cried out as he tried to snatch away but Jeongguk was quick to glare at him and stop him.

"Lets wait a little more okay... how about you look inside the book" Jeongguk suggested as he pushed it towards Jimin.

Ignoring Jeongguk, Jimin gasped surprisingly as he flipped open the book to be greeted by different sketches of the same man.

"Who is he?" Jeongguk asked as he looked closely finding the features familiar.

"A-ppa" Jimin cried as he pointed towards the sketches. Even after so many years Jimin still remembered how his father looked.

And why would he forget him? Ever since they got abandoned he remembered going to the front forest that faced the ocean and camp there waiting for his father to come and save them. He used to spend days there, sitting alone in the damp weather hoping his appa would come soon and take them away like he promised. When ever he felt down he would recall the promising smile that would grace his appas face and a new strength would emerge to stay and wait.

However soon those long duration turned into days and then weeks when the younger would visit the front side and wait for his appa. During this time he and his mother had gotten used to the ignorance and isolation, not knowing how it would impact them in the future.

Jeongguk didn't disturb Jimin as he allowed him to mourn over his loss. Loosing both his parents at a young age can be very traumatising for anyone. He did loose his mother, just the day after tomorrow will be her death anniversary. He closed the space between himself and Jimin as he hugged the sad boy who was busy caressing the crisp paper as he skimmed through the sketches.

Both of them were using each other for their own comfort. Jeongguk needed a warm presence to assure him someone was with him instead of his mother and Jimin wanted to feel the warm embrace to assure him he's safe, he's not alone.

The last sketch was a family sketch of his eomma and appa with a little Jimin sitting between them. All of them had huge smile on their faces which reminded Jimin how they were a complete family once, a complete happy Family.

"Its okay. Now you have your hyungs and me" Jeongguk comforted him as he wiped away Jimins small tears.

"Mins f-family?" Jimin asked to which he calmed down once Jeongguk gave him an assuring nod.

Jimin faced towards Jeongguk as he climbed over his lap, cradling the said mans face between his warm palms as he admiringly smiled at Jeongguk. Jeongguk was lost staring back into Jimins honey brown dewy eyes that held a depth into them, pulling him more towards the younger.

 Jeongguk was lost staring back into Jimins honey brown dewy eyes that held a depth into them, pulling him more towards the younger

There was so much he wanted to say, the words were stuck right on the tip of his tongue but he couldn't compose them. Jimin didn't care about how the said man would feel but he needed this. So without waiting longer he brought Jeongguks face closer to his as he leaned forward and softly pressed his lips against Jeongguks.

At first he was shocked but soon recovered, agreeing that he needed this kiss, he needed this comfort and so he replied back with more eagerness as he opened his mouth and fully kissed Jimin on his plump lips,not ignoring the small moans that were...

At first he was shocked but soon recovered, agreeing that he needed this kiss, he needed this comfort and so he replied back with more eagerness as he opened his mouth and fully kissed Jimin on his plump lips,not ignoring the small moans that were slipping from his tongue as Jeongguk allowed his hands to wander underneath Jimins shirt and caress the soft milky skin.

Jimin didn't stop caressing Jeongguks fave as he leaned more towards their kiss, loving the fire that ignited inside of him. Soon Jimin pulled back a bit and started to land small kisses over Jeongguks face which the said man found adorable. He dived back to his inviting neck as he sucked on the raw skin, making small love bites along the way as he later kissed on them to soothe them. His hands had a mind of their own as they skimmed towards his perky nipples and gently pulled on the soft nub, earning a loud desperate moan from the younger.

"G-huk-ah!" Jimin couldn't control the moans coming out of his mouth as he bit his bottom lips hoping that would prevent those sounds from slipping out but Jeongguk wasn't having it.
He wrapped his hands around Jimins small waist as he pulled him closer and continued to suck on the inviting skin.

"Sshh- its okay... i got you" Jeongguk whispered as he pulled back and went back to kissing Jimin. He could never get tired of having these pink plump lips between his. The kiss was draining Jimin out since he never experienced anything like this before. His small fist hit against Jeongguks shoulder as the said man allowed him to pull back.

"T-tired" Jimin mumbled as he tried to cover his blushing face, making Jeongguk laugh at how the situation just changed.

"Lets sleep before Jin hyung comes to scold us" Jeongguk agreed as he softly pushed Jimin down on the bed and joined beside him, spooning the younger in his warm embrace as he allowed sleep to pull them away from the reality.