♣️Chapter 12♣️

Silence spread itself inside the car which had Jeongguk, Jimin and a driver situated in it. They were making their way towards the city so Jimin could spend a day out, Jeongguk wasn't going to let their plans get ruined today at any cost, may it be an uninvited guest or an unexpected question he wasn't sure how to answer, he promises to fix things between Jimin and himself and that's what he's going to do.

Speaking of Jimin, he had his chubby face and both hands pressed against the glass window of the car as he stared outside,enjoying the new scenery of tall green trees and cars passing by from time to time. Every small thing never failed to fascinate him as he was seeing everything more advance than he last remembered.

"Oh! W-what dat!?" Jimin excitedly asked as he pointed towards the rider riding a cycle. Jeongguk leaned forward to see what his precious was pointing at and smiled before replying.

"That's a cycle, it's very easy and fun to ride"

"Rweally? C-can Min rwide to" Jimin asked with a hopeful gleam in his eyes and Jeongguk knew he couldn't say no. Not to those sparkling orbs.

"Of course you can. How about we find you a good one at the mall" Jeongguk suggested and Jimin gave him a quick nod before planting his face back against the window, oblivious to Jeongguks wondering eyes that were trying their best to not stare at his ass.

"I honestly need to get laid" Jeongguk mumbled annoyed, however the younger was quick enough to catch what he said and turned around facing him.

"Gguk want to lwaid? Slweep?" Jimin asked confused as he scooted back and patted the leather seat indicating Jeongguk to lay down. His action only made him laugh at how oblivious Jimin is.

"No I'll do that later" Jeongguk awkwardly replied hoping Jimin would drop it.

"Owkay! Min remind y-you!" Jimin assured him making Jeongguk internally facepalm himself.

♣️

Jeongguk was grateful that Jimin behaved and patiently waited for him to open his door and not just run out of the car. Jimin on the other hand was in awe when he saw the huge building before him. It wasn't like Jeongguks mansion it was different and very plain. The crowd wasn't much as it was a week day or else it would have been hard to handle Jimin.

"Lets get you some new cloths to wear, what do you want?" Jeongguk asked as he grabbed Jimins small hand between his Ann's guided him inside. Many guards were scattered inside the mall on every corner but not around Jeongguk just so Jimin wouldn't feel uncomfortable.

"B-blu! A-and pink!" Jimin excitedly clapped as he pointed towards a shop. Unfortunately the shop was for little new born babies but Jeongguk got the message that what type of cloths Jimin want and so he dragged him towards the other shop.

People had stopped what they were doing for a second and looked at Jeongguk enter. Who wouldn't have, it's not every day you see a powerful man step inside a shop that sells pastel tone cloths that too with a beautiful boy. The shop had quiet down and silence greeted them.

Jimin didn't find it odd at all and quickly pointed towards the range of sweaters. But before he could drag Jeongguk a scared salesgirl rushed to them.

"M-may I help you sir?"

"Did I call for you?" Jeongguk asked annoyed as he glared at the poor girl who was just doing her job.

"Umm no b-but-"

"No excuses, come when you're called, it's annoying when you follow your customers like a hawk" Jeongguk mumbled before allowed Jimin to drag him towards the cloth section.

"Pick what ever you want to muffin" Jeongguk smiled as he helped Jimin picking up new cloths. It took them more than an hour to pick different shirts, hoodies, sweaters, jeans, pajamas, boxers and of course onesie jumpsuit.

"C-can Min gwet teddy!" Jimin asked as he saw a huge brown bear twice his size displayed in the center of the shop.

"What will you do with it, isn't it a bit too.... Big?"

"I'll slweep on it!" Jimin replied as he pleaded Jeongguk to buy it and of course he couldn't say no.

Jeongguk told Jimin to wait for him near the bear as he pays for the stuff and inform his men to take them. Jimin twirled his fingers around the soft fur of the bear, not aware of a hard glare towards him. A shadow soon casted itself over Jimin, making the younger turn around to find a tall man stare at him with a smirk plastered over his face.

"Well hello there" a deep dominating voice slipped through the said man's lips as he checked Jimin out, impressed by pretty looks.

"That desperate to meet me that you followed me here" Jeongguk growled as he approached Jimin, sliding his arm protectively around Jimins small waist, pulling him closer to himself. This definitely didn't go unnoticed by the unknown man.

"Well you were there to greet me"

"I guess you still didn't get the message" Jeongguk sarcastically smiled as he ushered his men to grab the stuff.

"You will soon get mine thou" the unknown man smirked, his eyes constantly darting towards Jimin, which ticked Jeongguk off. If Jimin wasn't here he would have poked his eyes out by now but unfortunately he didn't wish to traumatize his precious.

"I'll wait for it then, now if you'll excuses me" Jeongguk replied and didn't bother waiting for a response before he rushed out the shop.

He knew Kortagarena wasn't here to visit, he was here to mess. He understood that.

Authors note.

I'm really sorry for the lack of updates.