♣️Chapter 15♣️

A few days went by after the dinner incident and everything was back to normal. They didn't receive any fishy activity by their spy regarding Kortagarena however he is still staying in korea.

Jimin was exhausted from all the private classes he had to take from Namjoon and he was now getting a lot better. He could pronounce words properly and also increased his vocabulary however he still felt a bit shy to talk a lot and gain attention. He knew the others meant no harm but still he wasn't used to it.

Anyhow today Namjoon and Jin decided to watch a movie and didn't think much to it when Jimin asked if he could join them. The three of them were cocooned inside their own blankets over the sofa as they continue to munch on popcorn and watch the movie.

Everything was going out smoothly until a steamy scene came where the girl was straddling the mans lap and was trying to devour him.

"SHIT!" Namjoon cursed as he grabbed the remote and tried to fast forward the scene with Jin constantly yelling at him to hurry up and accusing him of picking such movie. Jimin on the other hand was tainted by the scene before him and being the curious boy he is he couldn't help but want to know why did the girl jump on the man.

"H-hyung?" Jimin asked shyly as he grabbed Jin's hand, making the elder turn towards him.

"Yeah"

"Why she kiss l-like that?" Jimin asked innocently which earned Namjoon a glare from Jin. Now how the fuck was he supposed to answer him.

"Um.. well you see people do that... when they.." Jin tried to come up with a answer but he couldn't think of less vulgar words at the moment.

"They do that when they love someone!" Namjoon cut Jin off and saved him from making a fool of himself in front of the younger.

"Ohh... how do y-you know if you l-love them?" Jimin asked curiously.

"Well when you want to spend time with that person, someone who makes you smile and feel happy and cherished. Someone who takes care of you, someone who makes you feel safe and assures you that you can count on them" Jin tried to answer in simpler words.

Jimin nodded as he understood and continued to watch the movie. However his mind kept on darting towards Jeongguk. How the elder made him feel safe and cared for, how he makes him smile and cherishes him, it all made sense to him and Jimin figured out that maybe he loved Jeongguk but was it to soon to conclude that? But above everything he was sure that he couldn't live without Jeongguk.

The movie was about to end and Jimin was debating what to do after that but all his thoughts came to an end when he saw a familiar scene. He got out of his blanket and moved closer to see it clearly. The scene was a death scene where a women was sprawled over the floor, her eyes shut as the boy next to her kept on shaking her lifeless figure to wake up. Unknown to Jimin a very disturbing emotion crawled up his throat when he saw no response. It reminded him of his mother. How he had found her on the ground as he tried to wake her up but Jeongguk said she was sleeping. But if the women was sleeping why wasn't she waking up. Jimin worriedly looked back at his hyung and asked them why wasn't she waking up.

Namjoon not thinking much of it decided to tell Jimin the truth.

"Don't you remember when we studied that every person has to die one day, when they go to heaven or hell" Namjoon carefully said as Jimin gave him a slight nod to continue.

"See the women is dead, her heart isn't beating so thats why she isn't waking up"

As soon as Jimin registered those words his whole world came crashing down. Everything adds up now, how can he be so stupid! The scene reminded of exactly what happened back at the cave so if the women is dead that means... so was his mother. A-and Jeongguk had lied to him.