♣️authors note♣️

Wait for it.....🤫

Authors note
I know the ending is very short and unexpected. Honestly i could have composed it better but im going to be honest here.
Im really sorry that this has to happen but I can't write anymore. Im officially announcing this that i will no longer write any books. I was planning to just inform you guys but i wanted you all to know the ending of within the forest so i wrote a summaries rushed epilogue. This book was more of a personal account of a boy who was abandoned on an island and how he tried to fit in the world once he was found. His difficulties, his insecurities, the pressure and frustration a person feels when he or she is out of place and have to learn to adjust and adapt. Im sorry for this crappy summaries ending but i knew it would have been unfair to you all if i left this book at just the end so i decided to jump to the ending.

So im not sure if this is a good bye or not but i won't be writing anymore books. My books will remain here till i decide what to do with them because honestly wattpad isn't safe and i do fear my books could easily get copied or the idea. I have yet to decide on that matter. Im really grateful to all of you who have been with me in this journey, supporting me, encouraging me and im sorry to disappoint you. Many of you will be angry and you have the right to be because im disappointed in myself to.
I started with mafias baby and i feel proud looking at how far i have reached. There used to be a time when i would get a lot of ideas to start a new book but life wasn't shit at that time. As you grow up you deal with different things and get coped up in them. I hope all of you do well and achieve your dreams ♥️ i might be here to read if i get time but not write. And i hope you all respect my decision of not writing anymore. (Already mentally preparing myself to receive hate for not completing the other books)
Please do take care of yourself and if you ever need me, I'll be here ♥️
Love you all, goodbye.