♣️Chapter 21♣️

Jin knew Jeongguk would end up doing something stupid and was glad he came on time. He's never seen the younger look so stiff and lifeless, his eyes casting towards the floor without any blush dusting his cheeks was the perfect evidence that something is wrong with him.

He still thinks Jeongguk was a bit too harsh on Jimin especially when he didn't allow anyone else to answer to his cries, that really broke his heart to see his state.

After many attempts of calming Jimin down, Jin was successful into making the boy look at him. They were now in Jin's bedroom, settled on the soft comfy looking sofa.

"Hyung is sorry for yesterday" Jin blurted out as he tried to cover his guilty eyes with sadness. Jimin instantly looked up nodding his head no!

"No hyung!"

"No Jimin im sorry. You were calling out to us yesterday but we weren't able to help you"

"There are certain times when we can't go against Jeongguk and i know what he did is harsh bu- forget it. Lets hope he doesn't get mad now" Jin cut himself of not sure if Jimin was ready to hear a patch of Jeongguks past yet.

"Jimin will be good b-woy. If min is good you won't kick me out, right?" Jimin begged with his dewy eyes pinning Jin down where he sat. The conflict and pain was visible and it hurts him to see how much Jimin has to suffer. For someone this may not be much of a big deal but in Jimins case it is for him.

"Of course not! Jimin look at me!" Jin couldn't control his anger once he heard Jimins opinion. How can he even think they would kick him out!

"No one... and I repeat no one can kick you out! No one will ever do that to you okay? This is your home as well." Jin said as he grabbed Jimins tensed shoulders, making the said boy look in his eyes as he tried to assure him.

"Cmon now lets clean you up okay?" Jin smiled as he wiped away the tears that were brimming Jimins eyes.

♣️
After Jin had dragged Jimin out Jeongguk found himself back in his room, slumped down on his floor as he tried to control his frustration.

It shouldn't hurt, but it does. The odd behaviour was not something he wished to see. Had Jimin started to fear him? No! He can-nt fear him. Thats not what he wanted! Respecting is different, but then again when he was addressed as sir, he didn't like that coming from his mouth. It sounded more like an insult. Didn't he himself allowed Jimin to call him Gguk, then why did the younger address his as sir!

"Stop fucking pulling your hair and get up" Yoongi came in discarding the usb on the table.

"I-i don't like it" Jeongguk blurted out grabbing full attention of his hyung.

"Im glad you're back to your senses then"

"No! You don't get it! When h-he called me sir i felt as if ...someone had slapped me! He's one of the few people who i allowed to call me by my name and Jimin used to call me gguk!" Jeongguk confessed as he got up and marched towards his bed.

"Didn't you want him to respect you!? Isn't that why he was locked up?" Yoongi replied as he tried to keep his anger at bay.

"No- i mean his hits and rude comments-"

"What hits! Didn't you allow him to be this free with you! You made him comfortable enough with you that he would openly smile and jokingly hit you! He would tease you and make you smile! BUT NOW I CANT SEE THAT SMILE BECAUSE I FEEL AS IF HE IS DEAD INSIDE! He won't come jumping around now or ask for anything, he won't bug you or ask for your attention is that what you want it to be?"