♣️Chapter 17♣️

Next day, Jeongguk had taken upon himself to lead Jimin towards the family graveyard, behind their mansion so the younger could see his mother. And now it's been more than two weeks yet Jimin still visits regularly, sitting besides the grave talking to his eomma. Telling her how much he missed her and what has happened so far. Jeongguk had left shortly after telling him to come back soon after he's done.

He wasn't sure if it was the presence of his mother close to him or the wandering wind that comforted him. He felt at peace as he played around with the dirt over the grave. He was grateful that Jeongguk hadn't left his eomma behind because now he can come and talk to her when ever he misses her. The emptiness everyone tried to fill could never have been filled because a mother has a special place reserved in his heart but that doesn't mean he wasn't grateful for how everyone was taking care of him.

He can never not be grateful for Jin hyung who took care of him like a mother, who made sure to give him healthy food and nurse him back to health. He was grateful for his Joon hyung who spent a lot of time to teach him and grant him knowledge he was deprived of. He was grateful for Hobi hyung and Taehyung who were always there to play with him and comfort him and of course Yoongi hyung as well, he had sworn to never tell a soul how Yoongi had given him a secret invite to come and cuddle with him when ever he feels lonely.

It was around 3 pm when Jimin heard a shout from behind him which he knew belonged to his hyung. He carefully put his book down and turned to find Jin glaring at him with his eyebrows raised. And thats when Jimin knew he messed up.

"I-i"

"OH! No you don't. Have you seen the time its late and you haven't had a proper meal yet!" Jin scolded Jimin who was looking down at his shoes trying to hide his smile.

"Sw-orry"

"You better be now get up dust your ass and come inside!" Jin said as he made his way back inside, leaving a confused Jimin behind.
What did he mean?

And so now Jimin was munching down on home made sandwiches along with Namjoon and Yoongi who were busy talking about stuff the younger didn't understand.

"H-hyung?" Jimin called out grabbing both, Namjoon amd Yoongi's attention.

"Sup Min want more sandwiches?" Yoongi asked as he bite down on his own.

"N-no i want to a-ask what does ass mean?" Jimin blurted out making Yoongi spit out his bite as he coughed like a mad man getting chocked.

"W-what! Who told you that! Where did you hear that word!" Namjoon asked as he ignored Yoongi who was busy patting his back.

"Jin hyung" Jimin sheepishly replied not getting why they weren't telling him.

"Its a bad word-" Namjoon started only to get cut off by Yoongi.

"No its not! It isn't a bad word. An ass is someone-"

"Shut up! Its nothing Jimin just eat and wash your hands" Namjoon forced a smile as he glared at yoongi.

Jimin mumbled a small fine as he got up, put his dirty plate near the sink and made his way to wash his hands.

After doing so, the younger wasn't satisfied by his Hyungs answer so the only option was left was Jeongguk.

♣️

Jeongguk was busy talking to one of his men who was in charge of his security around the perimeter of one of his warehouse.

"I'll see if there are any occurrence on other warehouses but it would be better if you come have a look at it tomorrow "