Chapter 8

A/N: In case I didn't make it clear in the last chapter, Stefan only lost his memory on the last person he touched which in his case were Bonnie and Thomas. He knows everything else.

Stefan wanted to surprise her with a dinner. It's been a while since he's cooked, but cooking is in his blood so he figured that it would come to him eventually. So while Bonnie was at school and Thomas was playing at daycare, he decided to prepare for his meal. It wasn't much in the apartment so he had to put on some shades and a baseball cap to go to the grocery store.

Bonnie was glad that she didn't arrive to school late because Stefan distracted her with his kisses and on top of that one of Thomas' teachers decided to start a conversation. When she finally made it, she took a seat next to Bella even though she wanted to sit by Antonio to tell him what happened. She made a mental note to talk to him after class and it looked like he was doing the same thing when she felt his eyes on her.

"Where were you missy?"

"These past couple of days have been crazy. I don't even know where to begin."

"Ugh, you know how much I hate long stories… sum it up for me in three words."

"Ugh… candles, loss and love."

"That sounds like something you would say to describe a virgin loosing her virginity."

Bonnie laughed then quickly shielded her mouth when the professor gave her a look.

"Your assignment for the weekend is to capture a moment of happiness. Take that however you will. Presentations will be on Monday so come prepared."

Bonnie and Bella exchanged looks running through their minds all the possible options of such a picture.

After class Bonnie found Antonio waiting for her. She noticed that he had a concerned look on his face and she wondered what was on his mind. She gave him a quick hug before stepping back a little to look in his eyes as he talked.

"First things first, did it work?"

"Yeah, but there was a bit of a complication. Stefan-"

"Lost his memory of you and your son?" Antonio finished.

"Yeah. How did you know?"

"Well after things didn't turn out so well, I did a little snooping and I saw the side effect. How is everything between you two?"

Bonnie tried to stop herself from blushing. The night that they spent together had been amazing. He touched and kissed her in all the right places and even though she would've loved nothing more than to spread her legs, she didn't and was damn proud of that too. She forgot how much she missed kissing those soft lips of his and just thinking about it made her want to rush home.

"Everything's great. Hey look, I have to go pick up Thomas."

"Let me get your number first, I wanted to warn you about Stefan but I didn't have your number."

Antonio handed her his phone and Bonnie pressed her digits on the screen. She smiled then handed him the phone back.

"Hey guys."

They turned to see Adam walking towards them. Antonio and Bonnie looked at each other before looking back at the man walking towards them.

"So what were you two talking about?"

"Just the assignment that we got today… um I should go I'll see you guys around." Bonnie placed her hand on Antonio's arm and smiled as a silent thank you before walking off.

"What was that about?" Adam said still watching Bonnie.

"What do you mean?"

"Why was she giving you her number?"