Chapter 15

Bonnie was all smiles walking out the doctor with her newly freed right hand. She was instructed to still take an easy on it, but she was glad to have it out of her cast and sling. Caroline shook her head at her friend slightly chuckling at how happy she was and she knew that it wasn't because of the reason why she should really be happy but because of her cast-free arm.

"I hope that smile is because you're getting married tomorrow," Elena said thinking the same as her blonde friend.

"I'm getting what?" Bonnie said causing her friends to laugh.

Before they packed up and moved to Atlanta, Bonnie and Stefan had decided to get married first. They both were born and raised in Mystic Falls and it only felt right that they tied the knot here. Their wedding was tomorrow and all Bonnie had to do was see if her dress altercations were to her liking and the rest will handle itself.

She smiled looking at herself in her wedding dress in the mirror. Everything was perfect, the skirt lost a few layers like she asked and the bustier was a little loosed knowing that she was going to eat and needed the space to breathe.

"Wow," Elena spoke once the curtain the the dressing space was opened.

"I think I'm going to cry," Caroline said them stood up walking over to her friend.

Bonnie smiled and hugged her friend then let out a breath.

"I can't believe I'm getting married tomorrow." Bonnie said. "Especially to Stefan. It seemed as if it was impossible but now,"

Caroline and Elena smiled at each other then at their friend.

"Come on, lets get you out that dress, we have bachelorette party to get to." Elena said before she cried.

/x/

Stefan hated being without Bonnie for the whole day and night but that only meant that the day was near. He was getting married and not only to the love of his life but his best friend. Damon brought their suits back after getting them pressed for the special day and he, Rudy, Thomas and the groom gathered in the living room discussing the plan for tomorrow.

"Before anyone asks," Damon spoke, "I have my lines memorized so I won't mess it up. I know how important this is to the both of you and I don't want Bonnie kicking my a- butt."

"Thanks for doing this again, Damon." Stefan said. "Without you I'm not sure how Bonnie and I would be getting married tomorrow."

He smiled then wiped it way. "Enough with the sappy talk, we're supposed to be celebrating your last day as an unmarried man."

"What do you suppose we do since..." Stefan looked down at his son.

"You know what," Rudy said standing, "you two go have fun, I think Tom and I will have some fun on our own, what do you say, T?"

"Yeah!"

The men smiled. "Alright, go get your shoes."

Thomas nodded and ran back to his room.

"You didn't have to do that, we could've figured out something." Stefan said standing up.

"No, it's fine, I can't keep up with you young folk anyway." Stefan chuckled. "You two have fun and I'll see you tomorrow."

"Alright," Stefan said once the door closed. "What do you suppose we do?"

"Well I'm going to head back home and change and get ready to tonight and I suggest you do the same."

Damon had a grin on his face that Stefan didn't particularly like, but figured his last night as an unmarried man should go out in a bang... not a big one or so at least he hopes.