Chapter 4

Students filed out the classroom door as the bell rang. One of the last out was Castiel, closely trailing Jo as they talked.

"Just a minute, Cas.", Dean stood and said, attempting an authoritative voice. "I need to speak with you."

He looked at Jo and she shrugged.

"See you later, Cassie!" She said waving. "Let me know how it goes!", she mouthed silently and Castiel just ushered her away.

Dean slowly walked towards the door. Castiel followed his movements with his eyes, watching him like a hawk. Dean shut the door and clicked the lock into place, making sure that Cas could see what he had done. Smirking, Castiel walked over to him, looking up at the slightly taller man.

"What is it, Mr. Winchester? Have I done something wrong?" Castiel purred as he backed Dean into the wall adjacent to the door, careful to avoid view of the small window above the handle. Dean licked his lips.

"Have I been bad, Mr. Winchester? Do I need to be punished?" He said, pushing his body into Dean's as he moved his lips ever closer.

He shuddered a breath as Castiel brought his face up, their lips almost touching when-

"Mr. Winchester?", a small voice asked. Dean snapped into focus and saw his class just sitting there, looking at him. He cleared his throat.

"What, now?", he said, glancing around, heat creeping into his cheeks.

"When is this due?", a girl with long, light brown hair in the front row asked with a tone that implied she'd asked it before.

Dean cleared his throat. "Next period, at the beginning of class."

"Thank you.", she said turning to the boy beside her as they began whispering and looking at Dean strangely.

He avoided the quizzical gazes and slipped on his glasses, picking up a pen and hunching over. He tried his best to look busy, but his facade quickly weakened when he remembered what had swallowed up his attention.

Fuck. Why can't I stop thinking about him? I shouldn't be looking at a STUDENT like that, what's the matter with me?

He thought, slightly disgusted with himself for his fantasy.

I wonder how old he is...?

He shook his head.

God, Dean, he's probably not even 18 yet. You're gonna land yourself in jail if you don't stop being a creep.

He was thankful for the sound of the bell as he took off his glasses, rubbing his suddenly very tired eyes.

"See you tomorrow, everyone, and I expect those sheets to be finished and on my desk at the beginning of class!" He called, knowing not a one was listening.

~~~~~~~~~~~

Castiel's eyes flicked open. He felt around him for his phone, clicking it open and seeing that it was about 30 minutes before his alarm. Despite this, he wasn't tired like he normally was, which was extremely odd seeing as Cas was ALWAYS tired. Paying it no mind, he shuffled out of bed to the bathroom across the hall. He looked into the mirror, sighing.

Could be worse, I guess.
~~~~~~~~~~~
After a warm shower, he began to get dressed, which was proving to be a more difficult task than usual. For some reason, his usual method of tossing on a random combination of shirt and jeans and then throwing on whatever jacket he felt like (that was also appropriate for the temperature) didn't seem to satisfy him today. He considered his options but plopped down on his bed, frustrated. He glanced up to the bulletin board on the wall above his desk.