Chapter 19

"I like it when you say you're my boyfriend."

Dean looked at him, his heart racing and utterly exploding with happiness. (In other words he just busted a fat UWU)

"You're so cute." He said breathlessly as he gathered Cas up in his arms and snuggled him tightly.

"I'm not cute, I'll fuck you up." He heard Cas mutter dejectedly, the sound muffled by the neck currently burying his mouth. Dean chuckled.

They stayed like that for a while, entangled in each other's embrace, until the ringing of the bell shot them apart.

"Oh shit, I lost track of time." Dean mumbled. Cas just hopped off of the desk he was currently perched atop and walked over to him, took his face in his hands, looked into his eyes for a moment, and then kissed him delicately.

"See you Monday." He said quietly against Dean's lips before scurrying out, not wanting to be noticed.

"Monday..." Dean whispered, brushing his fingertips against his lips in awe of how good it felt to have them pressed against Castiel's.

~~~~~~~

It was a week later, and Castiel's birthday was fast approaching.

"Do you know how hard it is for me to keep my hands off of you?" Dean growled, pulling Castiel's hips back into his, digging his fingers into the hollow space medial to his hipbones.

"Well you're not doing a very good job, if that's your goal." Cas laughed darkly, hands bracing himself against Dean's wooden desk. Dean latched onto Cas's neck from behind, fervently sucking the skin into the space between his lips. Castiel shuddered out a breath, titling his chin down and slightly to one side to allow him more access.

Dean suddenly flipped Cas around and pressed him into the desk, arms on either side of him.

"Only one day...", Dean whispered as he ghosted his lips across Castiel's. The younger boy's stomach churned with nerves and anticipation.

Castiel moved up and pressed their lips together, running his hands across Dean's shoulders and down his chest. Despite usually never wanting to separate his lips from Dean's, this particular kiss was for the express purpose of keeping the older man from speaking any further of the night to come.

Now don't get him wrong, Castiel was extremely excited to be with Dean for a night, especially the night he happened to turn 18. However, he couldn't suppress the ball of nerves growing ever larger within the pit of his stomach.

Dean pulled away, kissing his cheek and squeezing him lightly.

"Class is starting soon, you should head out so you're not late to orchestra." He said, arms still tightly encircling Cas and they rested their heads on each other's shoulders. Cas just nodded, nuzzling his face into Dean's neck and breathing in deeply.

"You smell nice."

~~~~~~~~

"Castiel."

"CASTIEL."

Cas snapped up, his eyes darting from the floor up to Gabriel as well as the many sets of eyes on him.

"What?" He asked, dazed.

"Do you want to play the solo at measure 54 at the concert?" Gabe asked impatiently. Cas swallowed and nodded quickly.

"Alright, try not to fall asleep over there." He shook his head and turned back to the class. "We're starting at B and going on the the third movement so DON'T STOP THIS TIME." He said, bringing both his arms up and firing off a quick four-beat intro. Cas lifted his viola, setting it on his shoulder and placing his bow atop the strings.

As they played, Castiel couldn't stop his mind from wandering once more. He had been lost in thought all afternoon and couldn't seem to pull himself out from the confines of his nervous wonderings.

What if I do something dumb? Am I topping...?? There's no way. What if I bottom weird? I've never been on the receiving end before. Jesus, I'm going to need a DRINK.

He felt his stomach lurching.

Get it together, Castiel.

He focused in on the music in front of him, turning off autopilot as he realized the solo he had agreed to was approaching.

Here we go.

~~~~~~~

"Hm. Sweater. You don't do femme enough and it looks good on you." Charlie said, sitting on Castiel's bed, pondering.

"What about this?" Jo said, muffled by the clothes around her as she rifled through the closet, standing and holding up a red velvet blazer. Cas looked back at her, folding the two tops he was holding over his arm.

"I forgot I had that, thanks Joseph." He said taking it from her.

Charlie laid back onto his bed, exhaling.

"So what's the verdict, Cassie?" Jo said,
walking over and sitting next to her. He sighed.

"Alright, so I have it narrowed down to these three, I'll try them on and you can see what you think." He said, walking towards the door.

Charlie sat up. "Where are you going?"

"The bathroom, to change." He shrugged. Jo and Charlie exchanged glances.

"Dude, you can stay here, it's not like it's anything we haven't seen before." Jo chuckled.

"I know but it's WEIRD. Plus this is way more dramatic." He said as he walked out.

When he had shown all three (with a healthy amount of casual bickering and throwing on too many accessories in hopes of improvement), the jury spoke.

"I'm sticking with one. I say it all the time and I'll say it again, you're a hot femme, you secret little sub." Charlie said, huffing and crossing her arms.

"I like both one and three. Two didn't really do anything for me." Jo shrugged.

"Okay, I think..." Cas looked in the mirror and shifted around, judging his attire. "I think I'll go with the first one." 

Charlie whooped. "YES." She exclaimed.

"I know everyone will like it." Jo said, raising her eyebrows at him suggestively, hinting that she was talking about a very specific someone. Castiel felt his cheeks flush slightly.

I hope so.

~~~~~~~

A/N: hey there. Sorry this one's so short, I wanted birthday to be it's own chapter which I PROMISE will not come much longer after this one I'm sorry this has taken me so long 😢🥺 I got busy and life happened and ye. Sorry guys. But hey, THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR ALL THE SWEET COMMENTS!! Ily guys ❤️🧡💛💚💙💜💖💖💗💓💞 also birthday is gonna be like very detailed and smutty ???? If you want??? Idk I've never written smut before and i don't know if y'all are just here for the fluff and memes so comment here if you want smut lol