Chapter 17

Jo sat looking between them skeptically, the silence thick. She finally sighed, muttering a quiet, "Aw, hell."

"Look, I love you both very much. I've known you both forever, and it seems like you've made a genuine connection. I'm kinda miffed that you didn't just tell me," she looked at Cas, "HOWEVER, I also understand that this situation is a special circumstance. I'll support you guys as long as I know that everything is good and happy and CONSENSUAL and healthy." She finished.

Cas hugged Jo tightly. "Thank you." He whispered.

"You're welcome." She replied as they pulled away, though after smiling softly at Cas, her eyes flitted to a fidgeting Dean. "I'll keep a lookout." She said, winking at Cas and pushing him in Dean's direction.

He walked over to the taller man and brought a hand up to caress his soft cheek. Dean snaked an arm into the small of Cas's back, pulling him forward, and Castiel leaned into him, savoring the warmth. He hummed and sighed.

Dean brought a hand up to Castiel's shoulder, very gently pushing him away just enough to lean in and capture his lips. Cas's hands immediately found their place on Dean's neck as their lips danced against each other. Tongues began battling for dominance. Dean massaged Castiel's waist and began lifting the thin material of his shirt, sliding his hands underneath. Castiel shuddered a breath, pulling away.

"Dean." He whispered, cheeks flushed, eyes darting to Jo. Dean chuckled softly.

"Alright," he smiled, running his thumbs across Castiel's ribs. "Tomorrow?" He asked against the shorter boy's lips. They joined once again briefly. Castiel nodded, smiling sweetly.

He leaned in close to Dean's ear. "Tomorrow." He growled, laying a hot, wet kiss to Dean's neck. Dean exhaled with the softest hint of a moan, hands sliding to grip Cas's hips. He quickly stepped away, much to Dean's chagrin.

Before the older man could respond, Castiel grabbed Jo's arm. She turned, "You ready?" He asked innocently. She nodded.

"Bye, Dean!" She said, fluttering her eyelashes and puckering her lips dramatically.

"Oh my GOD," Cas rolled his eyes and lightly and repeatedly smacked her until she was pushed out the door. He leaned around the nearly closed door so that only his torso could be seen by Dean. He winked and slowly ran his tongue across his top lip seductively. Dean's eyes darkened as he began walking towards the door, but before the older man could reach him he popped out and shut the door behind him.

Dean propped himself up against the wall next to the door with a hand, panting.

OOOOOO he is going to GET IT tomorrow.

~~~~~~~

Castiel turned around, chuckling, and immediately met Jo's quizzical gaze as she shuffled awkwardly. He rubbed the back of his neck.

"Yeah." He said simply, not knowing what else to say. They began walking slowly down the hall side by side.

"So, uh, how long have you two been...?" Jo trailed off.

Cas exhaled through his teeth. "Hm. A month? Ish? Yeah." He said sheepishly.

"That's, that's a while." She said hollowly. "Were you ever going to tell me?" She looked at him. He faltered.

"Jo, it was just- I wanted to. I did. But, it was much safer for us if NOBODY knew, you know?" He tried. "I would've told you eventually, we're just kind of in a shit situation right now."

"I know, it just...didn't you trust me?" She asked. Cas felt his insides twisting.

"Of course I trust you, but I-I didn't know, I didn't know if you'd be okay with it." He said quietly.