Chapter 28

Castiel plopped down in his seat, huffing out the breath of an unenthusiastic Thursday morning.

"What's got your thong in a twist?" Charlie said smugly from behind a large computer monitor.

"Just college bullshit. I'm tired of waiting. I want to know now." He said, booting up his own computer.

Charlie chuckled. "It's only been what, almost three weeks since your audition? You're not gonna find out until April, at least. Still, you're preaching to the choir."

As they awaited the bell to signal the beginning of their first class, they prepared their computers for their work.

"Oh shut up, like you don't already have MIT banging down your door." Cas rolled his eyes, joking, but still a little jealous.

"Whatever, Juilliard." She retorted poking his hand from underneath the large monitors.

Cas pulled out his phone, smiling down at a text from Dean.

Dean: Good morning, Angel. I can't wait to see you today.

Cas: God you're so sweet

Cas: Good morning pretty boy

Cas: I'm looking forward to seeing you as well.

Castiel placed his phone down onto the table in front on him as the bell rang, and their computer science teacher strolled out of her office to greet her first set of students.

~~~~~~~

"Please tell me why I bother doing anything but kissing you." Castiel murmured against Dean's lips as he sat atop his lap, they two of them balanced on Dean's desk.

The lights in the room were off, the door locked, as was routine at this point.

"I can't imagine why you'd want to do anything else." Dean said softly, grasping Cas's hips and pulling them forward to grind against his own. They both inhaled abruptly at the friction.

Castiel captured Dean's lips in a chaste and desperate kiss, swiping his tongue against the others soft lips. Their tongues intertwined as their hands roamed each other's bodies, craving to be closer and closer, until Dean pulled away.

"What's this...?" He ran his fingers over the crinkly plastic covering Castiel's skin.

"Oh fuck!" Cas exclaimed, getting up. He stripped himself of his shirt, revealing a fresh tattoo on his shoulder.

"Damn. When'd you get that?" Dean asked, gently stroking the surface.

Castiel turned back around to face him, absolutely glowing.

"Last night. Do you like it?" He asked, giddy.

Dean couldn't help the wide smile painting his face at the younger boy's joy. He brushed his fingers over the plastic protecting the fresh wound. Underneath was a rendition of a cat skull in delicate black ink, the tiny lines and dots shading it perfectly. It was just so...Cas.

"I love it. It's beautiful, and it suits you." Dean said, pulling Cas back into his embrace.

Cas giggled, snuggling into Dean's chest and making him absolutely melt. "Thank you." He said softly, enjoying the feeling of Dean's large hands on his bare skin. "I haven't told Gabe yet, I think he's gonna kill me." Cas said without concern in his voice. He seemed unbothered.

"He doesn't like your tattoos?" Dean asked. He felt Cas shake his head.

"God, no. He hates them. He thinks I've tainted myself forever, but I am legally under Anna's care so suck it, I guess."