Cold

Lacey

The weather was turning colder as fall held in the air. The leaves on the trees changed into unique colors of yellow, orange, and red, signaling winter would soon arrive. The holidays were arriving, which I hated since I had had none reason to celebrate them.

Even as an escort, I found myself alone on the holidays, so I treated them as another day. Growing up, I never went trick or treating, had dinner with anyone, opened gifts, all the things a child did were foreign to me. I was that child who woke up to nothing, and that's what I came to expect.

I longed for a day it would all change, but it never did, so I accepted reality for what it was, cold.

I felt arms slide around my waist as I stood looking out the window at the world outside. Leaning my head back against his chest, I sighed.

"We should discuss what you would like to do for the holidays," Vincent mentioned.

"Nothing, I don't celebrate them," I replied as he pulled back and turned me to face him.

He lifted a hand and slid a strand of hair behind my ear. "Lacey, I know you had no reason to celebrate them, but now you do," he assured me as I looked at him.

"Have you ever celebrated the holidays?" I asked him.

"When my sister was alive, we celebrated. After she died, I quit. It was pointless. She was the one that loved holidays, and for her, I would celebrate. I miss it and her," he replied softly.

I looked at him and realized these would be the first holidays without his sister. Vincent grieved for her in a way he only knew how to shut himself off from people and anything else. I never had the experience of grief since I didn't lose anyone that I cared about in my life. Vincent had been the only one to come close to that.

I looked at him, seeing an effort he was making with me. There was something about seeing things differently when you're with someone that genuinely cares about you. It made all the difference in the world.

"I can celebrate the holidays," I said casually. Vincent looked at me, a small smile curling on his lips.

"Oh, you can, can you?" He asked playfully.

"Yes, as long as you dress as Santa," I smirked as he gave me a strange look.

"How about I dress in a Santa hat and nothing else?" He asked me mischievously.

"Why, Vincent, are you making Christmas sexier than it usually is?" I asked flirtatiously.

"I always make things sexier than they are," he spoke seductively, pulling me close to him, so there was no space between us. Leaning down, he claimed my lips with his own as our kiss intensified. Vincent picked me up as I wrapped my legs around his waist while he carried me to the bedroom, never breaking our kiss.

The minute we reached the bedroom, he laid me on the bed as he moved from my lips to my neck, removing my clothes from my body. I returned the favor until we were naked. He reached over, opened a drawer, and pulled a condom out, placing it on his hard prick, before sliding into me.

As he started to thrust slowly inside of me, his lips made their way back to mine. Our lips parted as our tongues met, swirling and dancing with each other. Our bodies rocked together as he continued to thrust inside of me, hitting my inner walls and repeatedly bringing out the woman in me. Vincent had a way of bringing me to my peak; then, as I exploded with pleasure, he went deeper as he exploded himself.

Our breathing ragged, and our bodies stilled from the passionate lovemaking we endured. It was moments like these that I cherished. The intimate moment between the two of us that I never experience with anyone except with Vincent. I wanted no one but him.

Vincent

We laid there as I ran my hand gently over her soft skin, feeling every inch of her body. Knowing her body belonged to me, as she did. Every time we made love or were intimate, it was a private moment between us. There's a feeling you have when you're intimate when you love someone.

There's a deeper connection between the both of you. You don't have to speak to understand what the other is saying; body language was essential. As I glided my hand up Lacey's body as she lay there enjoying my touch, I heard her say, "We still need to discuss your return to work."

"Can't we just cherish the moment, where I'm here with you, nude in our bed, enjoying your naked flesh under my palm?" I asked as I looked at her seductively. I prefer to discuss other matters in the bedroom besides business.

She looked at me and smirked as I let my hand roam her body until I found my way between her legs and against her sweet spot. I massaged her gently with a moan escaping her lips, then slid a finger inside her as I worked her body over and felt the wetness forming. I could feel my hardness forming, wanting to feel nestled into the cavity of her sweet spot.

When I felt she was ready, having left her panting for more. I removed my hand and flipped her onto her stomach. I reached over and pulled protection from the drawer, rolling it in before positioning myself in between her legs from behind, then yanked her hips up as I slammed into her as she let a scream erupt from her lips.

I loved it when she screamed in pleasure. I gripped her hips as I thrust hard into her, pounding the hell out of her sweet spot. I could feel her juices hitting my skin past the condom. She was beyond wet at this point.

As I slammed into her repeatedly, she moaned and screamed with pleasure. I loved hearing her vocal. I hated it when a woman was quiet. I prefer to hear them scream.

I felt her muscles contract as she found her release as I followed with my own. When we finished, we fell onto the bed, feeling spent. I removed the protection and tossed it into the wastebasket. Then I pulled the covers over us as she snuggled into me.

I wrapped my arms around her as we lay there in bed.

"I thought this weekend I want to take you away," I mentioned to her.

She lifted her head and looked at me. "Are you sure that's a good idea?" She asked me.

I looked at her. "I refused to allow fear controlling me. Cruz and Sergio will accompany us," I assured her. She looked at me with a doubtful look. "I understand you're distrustful of Sergio as I am, but I trust Cruz, and that's why he accompanies us."

She sighed as I gave her a reassuring look. I wanted to spend time with her before returning to the office. Plus, I had some business to attend to when I returned.

For once, I wanted both of us to relax without having to worry about current events. Now that I was recovering and feeling better, I wanted to enjoy being with Lacey. Clothes were optional.