Playroom

Lacey

The next day, Vincent stayed home. He informed Emmy and George he had other matters to attend. We returned to the playroom and set some limits. Vincent became accustomed to controlling. Since we had become a couple, and with his sickness, he had no control. I wanted to offer him that.

We stood there in the playroom. I walked over to a drawer and opened it as Vincent watched me curiously. I pulled out a flogger, then closed the drawer, walking back towards him. I held out the flogger to him.

"When we're in here, you will have complete control. If I can't handle it, then I will say red. I know you feel the need to control and haven't felt like you had any, so I'm offering it to you," I informed Vincent.

He took the flogger from me and slid it through his hands. He arched an eyebrow at me.

"You're giving me total control?" He asked as I nodded while biting my bottom lip. "Agree," he added to my offer.

Without saying another word, I removed my clothing until I was in my bra and panties.

"I want you on the bed, on all fours," he ordered me.

I complied as I walked over and got onto the bed on all fours, then I waited.

Vincent

I started removing my clothes as Lacey positioned herself on the bed that was in the playroom. I was down to my boxer briefs when I picked up the flogger and walked over to her. Placing my hand on her ass, I started moving it around, then whack!

A moan escaped her lips as I delivered a smack with the flogger. It was enough to deliver pleasure and not pain. I delivered another smack as another moan escaped her lips, causing my hardness to form. With each smack, another moan escaped as I became more laborious. By the sixth one, I was ready to explode.

I went to a drawer and pulled out a condom. Dropping my briefs, I removed the contents and rolled it on as I positioned myself behind Lacey. I yanked down her panties, tearing them in the process as I lined myself up and slamming into her.

Her head flew back as she moaned louder as I started thrusting inside of her quickly. I held onto her hips as I went faster with her. My prick was raging hard, feeling the need to release.

Our breathing increased, becoming ragged as I continued to hit her inner walls. I screwed the living hell out of her sweet spot as a scream erupted from her lips, signaling her release. Her muscles clamped my hard prick, causing my release.

Once our bodies stilled, I pulled out of her, and both of us collapsed onto the bed, breathing heavily. I closed my eyes, reveling in the contentment of our playtime. It had been a while since I played like this. Having a private room was much better than attending a club.

She rolled onto her side. "You seem happy," she mentioned.

I opened my eyes and looked at her. "Very," I replied.

"You enjoy playing, don't you?" She asked me as I removed the condom and tossed it into the trash, then I rolled onto my side and faced her.

"Before Victoria, I used to frequent clubs to play. I found it was better, which I enjoy the control and can dominate someone. Some women that I dated didn't understand the concept of playtime. They prefer vanilla sex, which I enjoy, but I also like control. Play gives me that. I'm a man of many sexual needs that prefer to explore them," I explained as she looked at me, not flinching. "This information doesn't surprise you."

"No, it doesn't. Most businessmen prefer control over all things, including their sex life. Even at the beach house, you had complete control," she reminded me.

I looked at her as I reached up and moved a strand of hair away from her face.

"Tell me about being an escort," I said as she looked at me surprised. "I'm curious. We never really discussed it."

She looked at me, and I looked at her. I knew what I was about to hear wouldn't make me happy, but I wanted to know.

Lacey

That was the first time Vincent wanted to know about my life as an escort. I told him bits and pieces but never told him everything. It wasn't something you discuss at the dinner table.

I took a deep breath before starting to speak. "When I started, Carter groomed me to dress, look, and act a certain way. They advised me whatever the person hiring me asked me to do, do it, and not speak. The first time I met with someone, I realized they lied to me. I thought it was a modeling job; it was anything but that. I lost my virginity. I haven't even had my first kiss. I got sick from the entire experience of it all. When they told me about the next client, I refused until Carter threatened me. She told me that she owned me, and I was to do what she said, or there would be consequences," I told him.

Vincent looked at me with furrowed brows.

I continued, "Rafe stepped in and offered to help me. He said it would help. Rafe taught me how to become an escort and brought men to me to show me how to 'fuck' a man. He would watch as I did what I should do. There was nothing glamorous about it or loving. It didn't matter if I had an orgasm as long as it satisfied the client. He also taught me how to shut off my feelings, said it would make things easier. All I wanted was to have someone love me, and all I ever engaged in was meaningless sex with several men until you."

The last part surprised Vincent.

"The night that you kissed me when I tried to move my head was the night I received my first kiss. I found out why there's no kissing involved when you're meeting a client. The night at the beach house when you came into my room and made love to me made me realize I was breaking rule number two. That was the night I fell in love with you," I whispered.

"The moment you signed the contract was the moment I fell in love with you even when I tried to deny it. I didn't even know if I would survive, and I tried to bury my feelings. It didn't work, and every time we argued, I knew I was falling deeper. I would never argue with someone; I would either walk away or destroy them. With you, it was different," he said as I looked at him.

He reached over and pulled me to him as he pressed his lips to mine. He rolled me onto my back as he reached over and opened a drawer, pulling out protection. He placed it on, then slid into me as he made love to me.

As much as I enjoyed playing with him, I enjoyed it when he made love to me even more. Vincent had a way about him that could anger you, yet make you love him even more. There was a side of him, he would only show to me, and I understood why. When people discover your weakness, they exploit it.

Rafe exploited mine, using my affection towards him to keep me in a business that I despised. I was their cash cow, and they knew it, even if I didn't know it. Knowing the man, Rafe turned out to be; I ended up being happy that I agreed to that meeting with Vincent. I was furious, but now I understand everything happens for a reason.

They thought they would earn an obscene amount of money and would come back with no issue, but they never accounted for me falling in love. It wouldn't have mattered, anyway; I never ended up taking the money, because it was never about the money. It was my way out of the business. I found love along the way.