Visiting a friend

Vincent

I woke Lacey with a kiss as she opened her eyes.

"Good morning, wife," I greeted her.

"Are we married?" She asked, still in disbelief over yesterday. I held up my hand to reveal my wedding band to her. "I still can't believe it," she smiled as I gazed at her lovingly.

"Believe it, you belong to me, and I belong to you permanently," I assured her.

"Is this because you prefer marriage before we become pregnant?" She asked me.

"No, it's because I'm impatient and like to seal the deal," I retorted as she laughed, causing me to chuckle.

I pulled her to me as I kissed her. I could feel my prick twitch as I flipped us with her on top of me. She slid down onto my hard prick and started moving as I enjoyed watching her body arch back. I placed my hands on her waist as I thrust inside her as she placed her hands on my chest.

Moving into a seated position as we moved together, I made my way to her breasts with my mouth as I sucked and teased at her erect tips. I devoured her in my mouth as she moved faster on me. Moans and groans escaped our lips as she screwed the living hell out of me, enjoying my pricked buried deep inside of her.

Soon, I felt her muscles tightened as she went faster as a scream erupted from her lips, causing my explosion to happen as we both released together. I pulled her back with me as I laid back on the bed. I had my arms wrapped around her as I left soft kisses along her lips, cheek, and neck.

She looked at me and asked, "What's on the agenda today?"

I looked at her and smiled. "I wanted to visit someone today since we are here already."

She gave me a strange look as I gave her a reassuring smile. I wanted to surprise her in a way I knew she would enjoy it. We got out of bed, went into the bathroom, and cleaned up. Once we dressed, a car arrived to take us to visit someone.

The driver drove along the countryside as Lacey watched the scenery pass us. That was one reason I brought her here. While most countries are lovely and enjoy the culture, the countryside was more peaceful for me. It always had been.

We arrived at a villa, and the driver stopped. As we exited the car, I tipped him handsomely, and he left as we walked to the door. Pressing the doorbell, we waited as someone opened, causing Lacey's face to contort in surprise.

"Sergio?" She asked curiously.

"Buenas tardes, Lacey. Es bueno verte otra vez. Felicitaciones por tus nupcias," he replied in Spanish.

She looked at me a bit confused, and I translated, "Good afternoon, Lacey. It's good to see you again. Congratulations on your nuptials."

She turned back to him and asked, "Couldn't you have said that in English?"

"What fun is that?" He chuckled. "Come in," he welcomed us as we entered his villa, and he closed the door behind us.

"Papá," Santino yelled as he spoke to Sergio in Spanish as he ran towards him. We watched as Sergio crouched and replied to him in Spanish. Santino nodded as he turned and ran into another room.

"Tino gets very excited and forgets his manners, plus he was letting me know that lunch is ready. Care to join us?" He asked as we agreed.

We walked into the kitchen to find an older woman setting food on the table along with plates. Sergio walked over and spoke with her as she nodded, then grabbed a couple more plates to include us.

We removed our coats as a younger woman came in and took them from us.

"That's Rosa, our caretaker. She helps my mother tend to the home and helps my father," he introduced us.