Back to business

Vincent

Cruz pulled into the car garage and parked. I opened up the back passenger door and stepped out of the vehicle. I fixed my suit coat along with my cuffs. I pressed the button to the elevator. As soon as it opened, I stepped inside along with Cruz. It took us to my office floor.

The elevator doors opened, and I stepped off of the elevator. Everything seemed different since I had last been there. I heard gasps as I walked past cubicles and offices towards my office. Emmy met me at my door as she handed me a cup of coffee. I took it from her and walked into my office.

Once I sat down behind my desk, I went back to business. People schedule me for meetings with investors and other business associates. I conducted business as I always had. When people asked my whereabouts, I was abrupt with them. It was none of their business where I had been. At the office, I became the ruthless businessman that I had always been to people.

At home, it was a different matter. I preferred it that way.

In my last meeting, I met with two associates to discuss an acquisition of a building; I knew it would be perfect for what I planned. Someone handed me files and flipped through the paperwork, knowing the price was absurd. I tossed the file onto the conference desk.

"Problem Vincent?" Charles asked me.

"The building isn't worth their asking price. What did they hope to accomplish by increasing the price?" I asked him.

"They're hoping to make a quick buck," Tristan remarked.

I grabbed a piece of paper and jotted down a figure, handing it to them. "Tell the person this is my last offer. If they decline it, then I will look elsewhere."

"That sounds reasonable. We'll be in touch," Charles told me as they stood and left the office.

I sat there, feeling irritated. The seller was acting unreasonably over a building that is sitting abandoned. I rubbed my forehead in frustration. If they didn't accept my offer, I would have to look for a new location.

I needed a release right now.

Lacey

My phone rang, and I answered it.

"How was his day?" I asked Cruz.

It was rough. Vincent has been cranky.

"I see," I mentioned as I heard Cruz sigh. "Give me twenty minutes, and I think I have a solution for his crankiness."

I had a feeling you would.

Cruz hung up, and I grabbed my keys. I walked out of the kitchen into the living room as Sergio sat in a chair on his phone, scrolling through it.

"I need to go to Vincent's office," I informed him as he turned off his phone and placed it in his pocket. I pulled on a coat, buttoned it as he stood, and then followed me out of the house.

We got into the car, and he drove me to Vincent's office building. He pulled into the parking garage and got out of the car. I pressed the button of the elevator, and the doors opened. We stepped onto the elevator, and I pressed the button for the floor his office was on.

If it was one thing I knew about Vincent when he had a rough day, he needed to unleash the frustration, and I was just the person to help him with his problem.

Vincent

I sat in my office chair and stared out of the window. I was trying to calm myself before I went home, but it wasn't working. I was growing more and more frustrated by the minute.

I heard my office door opened and closed, then a click.

"I told you I didn't want disturbing, Emmy," I snapped, without bothering to see who it was.

"Then I guess you will have to make an exception," Lacey said as I swiveled my chair to see her strutting towards me. I sat there as she made her way over to me. She stood in front of me, and I looked up at her.

I watched as she kneeled in front of me as she undid my suit pants. I focused on her as she reached under my boxer briefs and pulled out my hard prick. She lowered her head, performing fellatio on me. I closed my eyes and laid my head back as I enjoyed her tongue glide alongside my prick. Feeling her hot, wet mouth move in a smooth motion, made me groan in ecstasy.

I needed this. I needed pleasure only Lacey could deliver in a way she knew how. I started moving as I thrust into her mouth as she took every inch of me. Then I gripped the armrests of the office chair as I exploded inside her mouth, releasing myself as she swallowed it.

She removed her mouth from me as she took her fingers and wiped the corners of her mouth with them. I looked at her intently as I quickly stood and pulled her up to a standing position. I pulled her into a passionate kiss. I hoisted her up and set her on top of my desk. Pushing up her skirt, she handed me a condom as I removed the contents and rolled it onto me. She laid back as I yanked her hips towards me as I slid inside her, where I screwed the living hell out of her.

She gripped the desk. I thrust fast inside of her, feeling the inside of her as her muscles gripped my hardness. I pounded her into oblivion, releasing my frustration and aggression into her. She kept quiet as I continued until I felt her clench me tight, signaling her release as I found my own.

My breathing was ragged as I leaned over and looked at her.

"I needed that," I breathed.

"I know," she added as I gave her a knowing look as she smirked at me.

I leaned down and pressed my lips to hers as she wrapped her arms around my neck. Then I pulled her up with me as she was in a seated position, breaking from our kiss. I pulled out of her, removed the condom, tossed it into the trash, and fixed my pants. She slid off of my desk and fixed her skirt along with her blouse.

"I've never had sex in an office before," I mentioned as she smirked.

"I have," she said to me. I gave her a look. "Businessmen are by far the kinkiest out there."

I rolled my eyes as she laughed. I sat back down in my chair as she looked at me.

"Cruz called me and said your day was rough," she mentioned.

"There was some difficulty with a business deal. I have two associates working on it," I said, dismissing the conversation. I didn't want to discuss this business deal with Lacey. I had some plans, and I didn't want her to know.

"Fair enough," she said as I sat there. I pulled her onto my lap as she wrapped her arms around my neck. I snuggled into her chest. I had been missing her all damn day. I became accustomed to being with her all day and night. It was something I was going to have to adjust to now. A company can't run itself.

A few minutes later, someone knocked on the door, and Lacey slid off my lap, walking over to the door and answering it.

"Does he feel better?" I heard Cruz asked her.

"Much better," she answered as I shook my head. I should have guessed he was behind her visit today. Leave it to Cruz to bring Lacey into the situation so that he doesn't have to deal with my frustration.

"Can you two stop conspiring with each other?" I asked them as they looked at me. I gave them a knowing look as they both grinned. I would punish Lacey sufficiently later for her conspiracy with Cruz. I planned something for her.