Chapter 4

Harry's pov

"Take me to the Dursleys."I said shocking them

"Why?"asked mom

"They treated me like crap for eight years. I want to make sure I make the rest of their miserable lives, a living hell." I replied with a cold voice.

Moms eyes turned pink and she beamed with happiness, "You are like a mini-me!"she yelled happily. I looked at her confused, "I would have done the same thing."

"Again... How are you a descendent from Helgar Hufflepuff?"dad asked moon looking confused.

"Never mind that. Lets go to the Birdleys!"

"Its Dursleys."I said looking at mom and dad confused.

Dad sighed but lead us out the doors of Gringotts. When we stepped out of the doors dad grabbed a hold of my hand and we teleported(?) away and ended up in a alley. I started walking and went up to the door. It was one in the afternoon, on a Wednesday so that means that Uncle Vernon was at work, Aunt Petunia was at a book club and Dudley was at school. I had the whole house to myself. I turned around and looked at my parents, "Is there anyway for me to make a room bigger or something and to like move a place to another?"

"Yes?"mom said looking confused.

"Good to know. Can you help me with something please mommy and daddy."dad nodded and mom was shouting, "YES! A THOUSAND TIMES YES! "

I wakes upstairs to the master bedroom. Mom and dad followed me up stairs and when i got to the room I turned around and looked them in the eye, "How do I change the colour of the wall?"

"well since you don't have a wand and you have gone through your inheritance and you have a strong magical core, I think maybe you can just think of the changes you want and it might happen."Dad replied looking around the room repulsed. I nodded and closed my eyes, concentrating on changing the brown wall colour to a silver colour. I opened my eyes and saw that I did it! And it was so easy, too. I looked to the left and concentrated on the wall and surely it crumpled up soundlessly, falling to pieces, which I made vanish. I walked into Dudley's room that was once separated by the wall. I looked at all the stuff and burnt it all. I walked back in the master bedroom and opened the closet and burnt all the clothes and shit. I walked in the middle of the room and burnt the bed. I got bored and decided to burn everything that belonged to that filth. When everything was burnt I made all the ash and dirt vanish, leaving a really long room. I looked at the room before turning around and saw how stunned my parents were. "Wow....  I knew you were powerful but damn." I giggled and walked over to their empty walk in closet.

"Erm... Mom! Dad! How do I make it bigger!"

"Just think of the word engorgio, hatchling." I did as told and soon enough I had a giant walk in closet. I walked out and took the bag from dad, put the books that o bought out of the bag and took the clothes and thought of the word engorgio.
The clothes got bigger and I neatly set them each in a draw and soon enough ¾ of the closet was full with formal robes , informal robes, semi-formal robes and normsl clothes with 28 pairs of shoes. Seven pairs for each style and for each day. I walked out of the closet and saw that mom or dad had made a king sized bed with emerald sheets and silver pillows and a black headboard next to the bed was black wooden nightstands. Also in Dudley's side was a book shelf that took up a whole one of the walls. The books I bought were already there. Their was a dark wooden desk in the corner and they also removed the door on Dudley's side of the room. There was also a silver dressing table with a huge mirror. I smiled at that, walked over to the bed and pulled back the sheets, walked to dad, took a sleeping Diana and put her in the bed, pulling the sheet to cover her. I tip-toed to mom and dad and thanked them both while hugging them.

I smiled at them, they smiled back and I walked to the master bedrooms ensuite, I frowned and made it bigger and better, with a hot tub in the corner and a bath that was practically a pool.

I walked out and sat down on the desk chair while mom and dad was sitting on either side of the bed, Diana in between them.

"Thank you so much mom, dad. It means alot to me. Don't worry though I will visit during holidays since I want to get finished with high school here first, I'm on my last year so it shouldn't be long until I finish University. I finish when I'm like 11 or 12. Hopefully 10." I said feeling extremely happy to finally have a family. . . . . .  Shit. Where are the Dursleys going to sleep or something? The attic? No just still want to explore there abit more. The garage? No that would be mean to the car and the rats. Dudleys toy room... Yep! "

"What are you talking about?" asked dad who was stroking Dianas hair.

"I needed to know where the Dursleys are going to live now. I thought we could put them in Dudleys toy room." they looked confused at that.

"Toy room?" mom asked

"Yeah... Follow me" we walked a short distance and got to a locked door. I held my hand out in front of me and concentrated on unlocking the door. I opened the door showing them the room filled with different toys "should I only put three beds here or must it be two?" I asked curiously.

Mom and dad looked at each other, "Wait you said you slept under the staircase when there was a proper room up here?"

"Yes."

Mom and dad looked at each other again before turning to me and simultaneously said, "Put only one bed here and burn all these things. "

"Okay." I did as said and put a bed that will barely squeeze one of the whales. I added a mattress to the floor and a cupboard. 'What I'm not a bad person.'

I went to my new room and saw that Diana was somehow sleeping on the dressing table.

"Mothers child." I heard dad saying.
-------------------------------------------------------------
Who should Harry be with?

Tom Riddle?

Or

Draco Malfoy?

Choose now or forever hold your peace