Chapter 17

Harry's pov

We were going to leave for Hogwarts tomorrow. And honestly tomorrow can not come any quicker. I love my family very much but the adults are becoming too much. Dad and Uncle Lucy are pestering Draco and I about not having sex and Mom and aunt Cissy are giving us yaoi manga to read.

I needed an escape so I snuck out and went into the forest alone. I was taking in the surroundings when I heard a howl of pain. I ran towards the sound and saw a cloud fox bleeding from its neck and in obvious labour. She stopped moving and glared at me but then whimpered in pain. I walked up to her carefully, "Let me help you."

'It's no use. I feel a connection but the connection is not for me. When my kit comes out you must take care of it. There is no way I will survive this." I actually felt tears in my eyes hearing what she said in my head but I wiped my tears and nodded. She pushed the baby out and laid there panting. The kit was adorable. The mother looked at her kit, "My little baby... Yuri.(a/n. on ice)" She said before closing her eyes and taking her last breath.

(Pretend that this creature has wings also this creature is only a baby

(Pretend that this creature has wings also this creature is only a baby.)

"Lets take you to your new home," I said looking down at the kit.

I went back to the manor and as soon as I stepped out of the woods, Draco and Cam came running out "Harry! Where have you been and why are you covered in blood and-" I pushed my lips to his immediately shutting him up.

"I found a dying and pregnant cloud fox. She died so now I'm taking care of her kit. Now get me goats milk!" I said walking towards the manor.

"Goats milk? Why do you need goats milk?"

"For her! She was born today and she needs milk. Dobby!!"

The house elf popped up, "Yes master Harry?"

"Can you get me goats milk in a baby bottle please."

"Yes master Harry." I walked up to Draco and my room and sat on the bed. Dobby appeared and I gave Yuri her bottle.(a/n. Fun fact. Yuri means lily in Japanese)

Draco came in a few moments later with a curious Cam. "Harry let me feed her so that you can go take a shower."

"While I shower can you bath her. She just came out of her mother so she really needs one." Draco sighed and nodded. I kissed him on the cheek and got my pajamas. (it's still afternoon) I walked into the bathroom and turned on the water. Not a moment later I heard the tap to the bath open up. "Draco can you please be gentle with her and while you're at it, can you wash Cam. Cam let out a hiss and not a moment later I heard Draco shouting and many splashes. I finished my shower and Draco was drying Yuri and Cam with a hair dryer. It's completely different from the muggle ones, with these you can just let it blow your hair once and it will be completely dry, you would only need to put a comb through your hair to get it normal looking. I smiled and picked up the now dry baby cloud fox. I went back to our room and put on some underwear and pajamas. Draco went to go shower as well and joined me moments later.

(a/n

(a/n. Yes he was walking around completely naked also ignore the boobs on the nightgown.)

I put Yuri down on the bed and grabbed the bottle. I fell asleep feeding Yuri.

-timeskip-

"Harry! Draco! Dinner is ready!" I moved closer to the heat that is Draco's chest and felt something hairy. Thinking that it's was Cam I ignored it. I moved my hand down and felt another ball of fur. I sat up immediately and looked down. I saw Yuri and looked at Draco's chest and saw Cam. I sighed and cuddled in closer. It was nice and peaceful until I heard the door open. "Hawwy, Dwaco we must go to dinner." I opened my eyes and looked at my baby sister.

"How about you come cuddle with Draco and I then none of us go for dinner."

"But I'm hungwy."

"We have chocolate."

"OK!" she said then got in bed with us. I picked up Yuri so that Diana could lay in the middle of us. "Who's that."

"This is Yuri. She's my familiar."

"She's weally cute. Can I hold her?"

I put Yuri down and she immediately cuddled into Diana. I smiled and hugged Diana about to fall back asleep when the door opened again. I groaned and looked at my dad.

"Eat then go back to sleep, okay." dad said. I groaned and shook Draco, who is a really heavy sleeper.

He woke up and then we went to the dining room. When I finished eating, I started feeding Yuri through the bottle.

"Am I the only one noticing that Harry is feeding a hairy baby?" asked mom.

"It's my familiar. She was only born today and her mother... Didn't make it. Maybe in a month or two we can actually communicate or something like that."

"OK so the dark Lord has has a black mamba and basilisk hybrid, Draco has a nix Leapord viridario pavonem and you have a cloud fox. How old are they when they get their wings again? Three weeks?" Uncle Lucy asked.

"Your should feel little nubs on the side." dad said. I put the bottle and started feeling it's sided and sure enough their was a little nub. "They can also control wind and it's a little difficult for new borns so watch out for when they-" at that moment Yuri sneezed blowing me back from the dinner table a good few feet. "Do that." I stood up and walked to the dinner table, grabbed the bottle and transformed into my lamia form. I coiled my tail under me and basically sat on it.

"You know Harry you could have just brought the chair here."

"I wear skirts and dresses for this stupid tail so forgive me for wanting to use it every once in a while." I glared at Draco.

"But I'm also a lamia and I wear enchanted pants and besides that... Did you know people of Scottish heritage wear kilts as a symbol of pride for the clan to which they belong. Kilts are part of the national dress of Scotland.

But also kilts were worn by soldiers in the Scottish Highlands because they allowed freedom of movement in rough terrain. Pleated kilts helped to protect soldiers in combat. The wool that the kilts were made of kept them warm and dry in damp climates and could be used as blankets. After the defeat of Bonnie Prince Cha-" mom shoved some bread in dads mouth before he could finish.

"OK so before Diana falls asleep with her head in pie why don't you guys go to sleep. You have a big day tomorrow."

After saying our good nights. We went to bed.
-------------------------------------------------------------
Guys that creature is so cute. I don't know it's species and I don't think it is an actual species but I want one. Honestly that thing is so adorable. BTW I came up with the name cloud fox because I saw the picture while googling cloud antelope and I am foxy claw so why not.