Chapter 20

Draco's pov

The following day Harry and I were getting ready for the day when there was a sudden knock on the door. I opened it to see Helga with a little bag in her hand. "Uhm... Good morning, lady Hufflepuff."

"Good morning, Dray and please call me Helga. I came to do Harry's makeup for the day." I looked at her confused but stepped aside anyway.

"Good morning Aunt Helgy. Can I call you Aunt Helgy?" Harry asked and he looked so adorable.

"Of course my dear."

Helga was busy with Harry and my curiosity got the best of me, "Lad-Helga what type of creature are you? I don't mean to be rude but I'm just curious."

"Oh I'm a dampir. That's how I met Salazar. His father and my father were best friends, they would hunt together. Anyway as you know vampires don't exactly 'go into inheritance' so we immediately knew we were mates. We met Rowena when we went to a library in Greece. Traveling back to London we met Godric who just recovered from being bitten by a werewolf. He didn't really like the fact that he was forced into this at first but then Salazar took him somewhere and showed him what mates do and he was OK, though he still thought it's weird but now after 1237 years of being together, I feel he is more than OK with being with us... and done."

"Thank you aunt Helgy

"Thank you aunt Helgy." Harry said after looking in the mirror.

"You look beautiful Harry. I hope our relationship is as good as theirs, maybe even better." I told him making him blush.

"Yeah but we still have to find Marvolo before we can mate properly and now that I think about it, I haven't drank your blood yet." Harry said and I actually feel bad that I was selfish enough to just do that without him reciprocating.

"First of all, You have another mate? Second of all, Draco you know how important the sharing of blood is. I will give you two some privacy." Helga said preparing to leave.

"Maybe later. I have a few questions for you guys." Helga nodded and lead us to the kitchen.

"Morning hatchling, Dray." Rowena said spooning some scrambled eggs onto a plate and putting it down in front of us.

"Morning you two, hope you slept well." Godric said eating a piece of bacon.

"Dray? Can you please give me your actual name, I would prefer it over dray." Salazar said petting Cams feathers.

"Draco sir." Draco replied gratefully taking the offered plate.

"Draco? What is your creature seeing as Harry is a lamia." he asked taking a sip of his cup.

"I'm a Dominant veela sir." he nodded. But was hit by Helga.

"What the hell, Helga?!"

"You didn't great them." she glared at her before grumbling.

"Apologies, Good morning Harry, Draco. "he said after a moment of silence.

"Good boy." Helga said.

"I'm not a damn dog."Salazar yelled.

"Isn't your favorite position doggy style." Rowena said sitting down.

"It is but doggy style just makes it go in deep." Godric said.

"Ahem... Children." Salazar said.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
"Did you understand a word of what we said?"Helga asked. We shook our heads.

"Oh.... Well then if you like it deep then why not do it in reverse cowboy." Helga asked.

"Helga it's obvious that he doesn't want to do all the work. But you need it. You are starting to gain weight." Rowena said.

"Yeah you downgraded to a six pack when you used to have an eight pack." Godric said.

"Fine I'll start exercising in the morning in the chamber again." Salazar said annoyed.

"Can't you do it at night. Morning cuddles are the best." Helga pouted and Salazar was literally fighting off a smile but nodded.

He opened his mouth to say something before turning to us. "You should get to the dining hall." Harry and I looked at each other confused before shrugging and heading out.

We walked to the hall but stopped when that scent reached my nostrils. I followed it and saw the turbin wearing man, his head spun towards us and he smile, his eyes Turing red. "My lovely mates. So I finally get to see your faces. You both are so gorgeous."

"And... so...  are... This is a temporary body right?" I asked.

Harry hit me on the arm, "Draco!"

"Well look at him!" Marvolo laughed out loud and smiled at us.

"Yes Draco. This is a temporary body. I possessed quarrels body so that I could find a way to get to you." I smiled.

"So there has to be a reason why you are in Hogwarts, possessing a teacher. The key to getting your body back is in Hogwarts." Marvolo smiled and nodded at Harry.

"You are extremely intelligent Harry and yes there is a philosopher stone in Hogwarts and it's a key ingredient to get my body back. ." Harry blushed.

"How can we help." I asked him.

"There is no way for you to hel-" Harry cut him off.

"Actually I can. I'm kinda fire proof and I feel no pain, most potions don't work on lamia and I have a great pain resistance and I have a vast knowledge of magical creatures considering I read up of them since I came into my inheritance. I can ask one of the founders where the safest place to keep things is hidden and I can get it quick fast. It will be easy." Harry said hold Yuri like a teddy bear.

"You put up with that for two years?" Marvolo asked me pointing to Harry.

"Yeah and he's only now hitting puberty so it will get worst." I replied.

"Maybe I should put off my resurrection until you guys are of age... "
-------------------------------------------------------------
It's 02:40. Forgive me if it's crap. Bye lovelies 😍😘💗