Chapter 25

Harry's pov

How the hell am I going to get this journal to a Weas- I almost forgot about the twins. Before they could escape my mind again, I grabbed a parchment and a quill.

Gred, Feorge

Hi there. Hope your siblings aren't annoying you too much and I really want to know if your advances on Nessy worked yet. But first I need a favor.

It might end up killing one of your siblings but I'm sure you won't mind. Anyway... We want you to give one of your siblings a book, say that you are sorry for betraying them family or some s*it and you are giving them gifts and then slip the book that we gave you to your siblings. You might notice some changes in their behavior but whatever.

Hope you have a great summer.

Love you lots,
You smelly thots.

-Harry

P. S. I'm getting you a crystal anguis. Sending out owls to do this is cruel and it would be much easier to just text each other.

I gave the letter to an owl and it flew off.

"FATHER!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'M STILL MAD AT YOU BUT I JUST THOUGHT OF A BRILLIANT IDEA FOR ANGUIS CRYSTAL ENTERPRISE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" I yelled out at the top of my lungs.

Father came in not long after, "Hello Harry. Where's draco?" I pointed to the journal and fathers eye twitched.

"What's your idea for Ace?" father asked.

"Owls." he gave me a look before turning around. "Father wait!"

"I'll wait if you stop calling me father and call me daddy or dad or something." he said.

"But Tom said that I should call him daddy and I'm mad at you so I can't call you dad. Can I call you Fada?" I said making a tick mark appear on dads forehead which confused me.

"He said that you should call him daddy?" I nodded "Why?"

"He said it was because I'm his cute baby boy and that will take care of me." I said even more confused. Why is this important? I got even more confused when more tick marks appeared on fathers forehead.

Fada took a deep breath and blew it out slowly, "Woosah... Woosah... Woo-fucking-sah I'm pissed." he said, eye twitching.

"I don't see what the problem is? Besides we were talking about Ace." I said still confused.

"You are right, work will probably get my mind off that subject. I can't kink shame people because I am not them and I feel differently than them. I'm still pissed though. Anyway, what about owls for Ace." he said but considering the fact his claws have lengthened and he was constantly swallowing, he obviously was mad enough to kill.

"In the muggle world they have this thing called amazon. It's an app on their cell phones. You can buy stuff off on amazon and then it is delivered to your house. If it was put onto one of the anguis crystals then owls can personally deliver items to the house." I said and the tension immediately went away from fada and he got his business face on.

"Who would be getting those specific things for the buyer?"

"The owls would already be at the store or whatever then get the stuff before flying off."

"How would the shopkeeper be informed?"

"That's where the profit comes in. You could sell an anguis crystal to a store for like 5 000 galleons each, so that they get a notification and the owl would deliver it to the buyer. But that would tire lots of owls out and put lots of pressure on them. Unless you, being the genius Ravenclaw that you are, create a collar of sorts that would open a little portal thing to the owls. It makes for quicker deliveries and it could sell for about 7 000 galleons for both. There are approximately 276 store that would benefit from it... And for an extra 1,5 thousand galleons you could make apps or websites for the stores so that the buyers could actually order on there and then no one would move a finger.(a/n. Who understands that because I am lost.) that would be about... 2 346 000 galleons." he looked at me for a while.

"Your seventeenth birthday can not come any sooner. As soon as you reach that age I will retire and hand over my job to you then your mother and I can relax on our island away from you all."

"We have an island?" I asked genuinely shocked.

"Your mother and I do but not you." I laughed and in that moment the journal glowed and Draco came out laughing and looking completely normal. No disheveled hair or clothes or bite marks.

"What happened?" I asked.

"Nothing we just pulled a small prank on the four idiotic geniuses. What about you?" he laughed slightly

"Other that the fact that father promised Ace to be mine in the future. Nothing much."

"Of course The Wizarding World of Britain's most successful company would go to you." he said with a smile.

"What about you? Your father practically controls Cornelius Fudge? Are you going to take over his job?"

"Of course not. You control Ace, I become Minister of Magic and Marvolo is the dark lord so he'll do whatever. We'll take over Britain then move onto France, then take over the whole of Europe, then Russia, Asia, Africa, Australia and lastly America. From what you told me, America is the most powerful country according to the muggles. With the rest of the world on our side taking over America will be a piece of treacle tart with blood bombs... Should I get you a slice?" he makes me fall in love with him more and more. I leaned in and gave him a little kiss.

"Of course but it wouldn't be as sweet as you." I gave him another kiss and another and another and it was starting to get a little heated until...

"Ahem. I'm already pissed don't make me murderous." Fada said. I sighed and pushed Draco away.

"Go get me my tart, please."

When Draco left father turned to me, "What about Antarctica?" I stopped.

Do people even live in Antarctica?
-------------------------------------------------------------
Guys, it's a serious question. Is it not cold enough to freeze your piss when you are busy taking a piss there? Also what is colder, the water or the ice? It's a serious question since it never snows where I live. Anyway hope you enjoyed. Bye lovelies.(๑・ω-)~♥"😍💗😘