chapter 8

Draco's pov

I was in the middle of my private lessons thinking about Harry's beautiful voice and Marvolo's.... Honestly he needs a lozenge or something. Anyway I was thinking about my mates and how I wish the were already here with me. I sighed dreamily, my wings fluttering behind me slightly.

"Draco! Pay attention!"uncle sev yelled.

"Sorry uncle!"I yelled in fright and in shock.

"What were you thinking about anyways?" asked one of my best friend Blaise Zamboni.

"Just thinking of my mates."I replied dreamily.

"Are you a submissive or something?"Theodore Nott asked and offended my pride at the same time.

"OF COURSE NOT! CANT A MAN BE HAPPY ABOUT HAVING A MATE!"

"You could but you are a boy. Now stop acting like that and pay attention." just as uncle sev was about to start the lesson the door slammed open and father walked in.

"Mr. Anguis just called and your mate will be coming in tomorrow." I smile brightly and jumped into the sky.

"YAHOO!!!!!"I yelled out my wings flapping behind me

"GET DOWN FROM THERE SO THAT I CAN CONTINUE THIS DAMN LESSON!!"uncle sev yelled.

I grinned sheepishly and went back down, "Right, right so you put the hippogriff tears in before the lion tongue, right?"

"Yes but pay attention to the lessons mor-"uncle sev said.

"Ease up Severus. You acted like that when you got your mate too."

"I did not."uncle sev snapped back at father.

"Yes you did."

"No I did not and that's final now get out. Theses kids need to learn." uncle sev said pushing father out of the room. "Now where was I?"

-timeskip to when Harry comes-

Harry was coming today and no matter how hard I tried to, I could not keep my smile off my face. I was sitting in the family lounge with Blaise and Theo, pacing nervously.

"Draco, relax. He is going to love you."said Theo.

"I'm not worried about him not loving me! I'm worrying about me pouncing on him and taking him!"

"Taking him where? You are 9. You haven't hit puberty yet."said Blaise.

I have him a look how much of and asshole he was right now, "Shut up!"

Not long after that I heard the door open and smelt an absolutely amazinglyful delicious smell. I spun around and saw the most beautiful being in the universe. He had long silky black hair that went to the middle of his back, a soft angelic face, beautiful green and purple almond shaped eyes.

He smiled at me, "Hi Draco."

"H-hi Harry~💗" was that my voice? I just stood there and smiled at the gorgeous being before me. I didn't even notice two other people come in.

"Young Malfoy, if you wish to keep your genitals, you better get whatever thoughts about my son you have in your head out right now." I looked and saw a women holding an adorable little girl.

"Uh sorry ma'am."I said nervously before getting an amazing idea of seeing Harry blushing. "I was just thinking about how absolutely beautiful Harry is."and on queue Harry blushed brightly and oh my GAWD!!!! HE! IS! HAWT! I smiled smugly saw Blaise pointing his finger into his mouth as if gagging making Theo giggled quietly.

"Stop before I inject you with my venom and make you die a slow and painful death."said the man glaring at me.

"Anguis, I invited you into my home so that your son and my son could get to know each other, not so that you can threaten my child."father said

"Malfoy, it's so good to see you. How is it at the ministry?"

"Well..." I grabbed Harry's hand and walked away, daze Theo and Blaise to follow, soon enough we were in my bedroom.

Blaise smile at Harry and took his hand is his, "Hello Harry, was it? I'm Blaise. It is so nice to meet you. Draco would shut up about how amazing your voice is."

"O-oh that's nice to hear and it is nice to meet you too. Are you and Draco friends?"Harry said blushing a little while smiling at me.

"Best friends. I'm Theodore Nott by the way but call me Theo."Theo said, taking Harry's hand in his. And I guess I should be jealous of the fact they are taking Harry's attention but I just want to enjoy the adorable view.

I opened my mouth to tell the other two to get out when I suddenly heard a knock. I frowned, confused but opened the door and the adorable girl from earlier walked in. She stopped and glared at me making me want to coo at her adorable face, "Hort my bwother an' I will cut off your gent-o-toes." it was so damn cute especially when she couldn't pronounce genitals.

"Diana?"came Harry's beautiful voice.

"Uh huh."said the adorable little girl that I now know as Diana.

"Did mamma say you must say that."

"Uh huh...  Bu' I did it coz mamma said tha' pwincess Diana did pwotec her famwy, I wanna pwotec yu."she sounded so sad that I could cry and I could see that see was having the same effect on Blaise and Theo.

"Aaawww come here."Diana walked over, "Thank you, but for now can you just be my cute baby sister." Diana giggled cutely and nodded. Harry smiled and kissed her on the cheek.

"Uhm... Hi Diana, I'm your brother's mate, Draco."I said smiling at her, she smiled back.

"Hewwo dwacoo! Wha' is a gen-o-toe."
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
What?

"Uuuuuuuuuuhhh...... Harry?"I said nervously while Harry, Blaise and Theo were trying not to laugh.

"Nooooo... she asked you." Harry said snickering.

I looked at her cute, adorable,  face and said, "Uhm... well ... you see... It's ... ummm... Its-"

Harry giggled cutely and tickled Diana's stomach making her squeal, "What is this Diana?"

"My tum-tum."

"Yes. Now what is under it."

"My pwincess pawts?"

"Yes, now that is genitals."I looked in awe as Harry was so good with children... I hope we have at least five.

"Ooooooooohh... won' dat hort if it watsch cut off."Diana asked tilting her head cutely.

"Yes it will so don't do that to my mate, okay." Harry said repremandingly and he is soooooooooooooooo adorable.

"Okie."Diana said before hopping off of Harry's lap and running out of my room.

"Children are hard work, are you sure you want one?"said Blaise

"We aren't even properly mated. I'm not thinking about having children yet, right Draco." Harry said the last part venomously.

"R-right."I said and right then I knew I would do whatever Harry says no matter what.
-------------------------------------------------------------
Hope you enjoyed this chapter any yes Draco is OOC but still it's for the story. Bye lovelie!!! 😍😘💗