Chapter 29

Fred's pov

The face of our little sister smiled at us, "No boys you will be doing that honour." I looked at her, "but continue your activity and meet me in your sisters room once you've finished and had a shower." with that she left.

After that there is no way I can get har-"Freddy..." I looked at my twin and he had this sexy innocent look that made me develop a hardening quirk.... I need to stop watching anime with Harry.

-le timeskip-

After going three rounds and another two rounds in the shower, we made our way to Ginny's bedroom. I knocked and she/he/ they opened the door, "I understand that you are horny teenagers but seriously? How much rounds five? Four?"

"Five."we said simultaneously.

With a sigh she opened her mouth, "Listen I am the fragment of a soul and I'm using your sisters body to get my body back. I am Tom Marvolo Riddle, you know me as lord Voldemort. Now listen... I'm a vampire. I can turn you so that you can easily snap the necks of your 'family'."

I stood, well sat, there shocked, "That would be great and all but drinking blood...." I grimaced.

"Freddy, Nessy is the girl who eats enough for ten people and still have room for dessert and supper, and she said that blood is the best thing she will ever eat, besides that... wouldn't it be nice to kill them with our bare hands and have them choke on their blood? They deserve it after what they did to us."

Before I could even think about it I was restrained in my seat, "Keep it in your pants. You just said you had five rounds with him." Tom said

"What would you do if your mate said that to you?"I asked Tom, can I even call him that?

"......Point taken but self restraint is something that comes with being a vampire. Are you two prepared for this?" We nodded and he turned us.

-timeskips brought to you by sleepy author-

The cries of our so called family filled the open night sky.

"Soooooooooooooooooo, what now?" Georgie asked drenched in blood.

"You just murdered someone. What do you do?" Tom asked calmly reading a book. He delicately placing a finger in the wound in Ron's neck and licked the blood off.

"Make it seem like an accident or make it seem as someone broke in and we managed to escape?" we asked simultaneously.

"It seems that I don't have much to teach. Your self restraint is crap but you were just turned so whatever. " was his reply and he waved his hand, wrecking the place bloodied handprints and footprints everywhere. "Run out and into the woods, leave everything. Wands too. I'll meet you there." Georgie and I looked at each other questioningly. But left anyway because he doesn't have a bloody wand, he's the soul of the dark lord, he's inside a tween girl(weird ass sentence) and he can still do wandless magic and non verbal spells, so no...... we will not disobey tiny Dark lord. (a/n. Wait how would Voldemort look as a girl?)

We did as told and waited. And waited. And waited. And waited. And waited. I swear to God if he's one of those weirdo vamps that jerk off to dead corpses, I'm out.

"Freddy?" I heard Georgie call out.

"Yes, gorgeous?" i asked.

"Nessy said it was okay to sleepover by her for a while. Snape didn't really want to accept so it will definitely will be awkward. " he said and son of a bitch... I forgot we had our crystals.

"What are those?" I heard from above. I jumped in surprise and turned around shocked. Tom was sitting in the tree looking down at us.

"How long have you been there?" George and I yelled out.

"Like thirty minutes." was his reply.

"WE'VE BEEN OUT HERE FOR THIRTY MINUTES!!!" we yelled out. (a/n. I googled Voldemort as a female and bad idea! BAD FREAKING IDEA!!)

"I was testing out your senses... by the way you didn't answer my question... What is that." be said pointing to Georgies crystal. We explained to him what it does and stuff and he's eyes literally sparkled with the need for knowledge... Fucking nerd.

With that we journeyed on to the Snape household. We knocked and the door opened to reveal Nessy she smiled at us but froze up immediately after. I smelt caramel and brownies... My good dark lord.

Ow
Ow
Ow
Ow
Ow
Ow
Ow
Ow

SON OF A FUCKING WHY THE FUCK DOES IT HURT ALL OF A SUDDEN!?

I screamed and faintly heard Georgie scream besides me before went blank.
------------------------------------------------------
Sorry guys it's exams soon and my parents said that if I got a code 7 for at least 2 subjects and 6 for the rest, they will get me what ever I want. (I just want money)

Anyway sorry for the late update and all but yeah.

Bye lovelies 😍😘❤