Not really a chapter([11]i think) cause I'm just explaining Harry's kidnapping

No ones pov

Rosalind and Nicolas were happy. They had a beautiful baby boy named Harold and they loved him to bits and pieces but...
...
...
...
...
They were tired.

They needed a break and so being new to the whole parenting thing, they decided to have a date night that would end up in the activities that made there beautiful child Harold... Or so they thought.

They called in a man named Peter Pettegriewe. You see Peter was in desperate need of money because he was an idiotand so he thought a simple babysitting job for some rich people would be the easiest way to get money. Though the day before he went to go to the Anguis household, he was pulled aside by a hooded figure that was interested in lamia. This confused stupid little Peter and he asked the man, "What also you mean?"

"The Anguis family are well-known  lamia. Lamia are also very rare. Their blood, tongues, eyes, skin, hair, nails, tails and scales can be used in powerful potions and if you kidnap the lamia child for me then I will pay you two million galleons."

Peters eyes widened at the amount and was filled with greed but then a thought occurred to him creatures only came into their inheritance at the age of seventeen, "I'm sorry but wouldn't it be better if I gave you the lamia child after the inheritance?"

"What you want me to wait sixteen years? No besides I could always play with the little creature, it is a known fact that lamia are as sexually driven as incubi or succubi. And if you give the baby now I will pay you five million galleons." Peter smirked and shook the hooded figures hand and took the baby the next day.

He was not expecting to be chased by the pack of wild wolves that protects the Anguis house. He had little options and apparated to Potter manor. He banged his fist on the door with the crying baby in hand. The door opened, after five minutes, to show a sleepy James Potter and Lily Potter. When they saw Peter with a baby in hand, they looked shocked and ushered him inside quickly.

"Peter what's wrong and who's baby is that?" James asked urgently.

Quickly coming up with a lie Pete said, "I was running from death eaters. They started killing babies two towns away because of the profescy Dumbledore told us about. I managed to escape and save this baby." they nodded sadly.

"And the parents?" asked Lily

"They were killed." Peter said earning him a slap from the baby almost as if the baby understood him. Peter glared at him but got a brilliant idea.

"Why don't you adopt him. He needs a loving family and you two have been trying for so long." Peter said hand over the baby. The Potters smiled at the baby and nodded.

"We would need to post adopt him but what is his name."James asked ignoring Peter in favor of staring at the cute baby. They baby giggled and grabbed Lily's hair.

"Ouch. Ow. Stop." lily said trying to get her hair away.

"How about Harry since he enjoys playing with your hair."James laughed.

"Harry huh? I like it. Harry Potter... Sounds like some famous hero or something." Lily said

Three months later

Lily and James went into hiding to protect their family but was extremely happy with their newly adopted son when suddenly James heard a commotion out side, "Lily run! Take Harry and go!" lily ran upstairs with Harry and tried to hide Harry because the portkeys weren't working good for some reason.

Avada Kedavra!

Yelled a familiar voice and for a second Lily thought she was safe until the door behind her blasted open and the hooded figure behind her shot the killing curse at her.

The figure aimed the wand at Harry, until Expelliamus!

The figure turned towards the red eyed man and back up slightly, "My boy, you don't have to do this."

The red eyed man glared and walked over to the crib ready to pick up his little ma- a killing curse was quickly shot at the red eyed man's turned back, by the hooded figure who was holding up his real wand.

The last piece of the red eyed mans soul went into little Harry's crying form. The hooded figure was about throw a killing curse but heard aurors coming in. The hooded figure frowned but pulled down his hood and when the aurors entered the room, Albus Dumbledore announced Harry James Potter as the boy who lived.
-------------------------------------------------------------
Nicolas and Rosalind are not bad parents! They just needed a quick break! Also sorry if this is crap. I'm too tired. Bye lovelies 😍😘💗