Chapter 21

Harry's pov

After the talk with Marvolo, Draco And I went to the dining hall. We sat with our friends but didn't eat much. Professor Snape, that's what we have to call him now, gave us our schedules and basically hit the Weasley twins on the head with their schedules.

"Proper schooling starts tomorrow so please ask the upper classmen to show you around school, so that you don't get lost and so that you aren't late for any classes. The Slytherin house has won the house cup for the past seven years and I'll be damned if we don't win it again because of you brats." with that professor turned around, his robes billowing.

"That's my dad everyone. If he's like this to his snakes imagine how he is with his daughter." Nessy said.

"He's doing it out of love." I said petting Yuri who was drinking milk out of a bowl. I prefer her to drink from her bottle but I can't baby her forever.

"Professor can feel love?"asked one of the twins.

"Yeah that was it right there. Well a fraction of his love." Nessy said.

"I'm sorry but I didn't catch your names and I can't call you twin one and twin two."

"Fred."

"George."

OK so Fred is the one with the lighter eyes and George is the one with the slightly tanner skin. I nodded and cast a tempus and saw it was only 9am.

"You guys are afew years older then us, right? By 11am can you show us around?" I asked.

"Sure but-" Fred said.

"why so-"George said

"Late?" they said simultaneously.

"I want to relax , cuddle and read a book with Draco before we have to walk all over the school." they looked at each before shrugging.

"Sure." they said.

I got up dragging Draco to our room. Rowena was standing in the kitchen wearing the shirt Salazar was wearing while Helga was dressed the same, wearing Godrics shirt while Salazar and Godric were wearing each others pants. They're hair were messy and it looks like they got dressed in a hurry.

"Hi... um... Where's the best place to hide something." Draco asked confused.

"Depends on what you are looking for." Godric said.

"Oh we're looking for the philosopher stone. " I said.

"The philosopher stone is the type of artifact that can be found through the intent of finding. With the intention of not using it, you would find it easier to get it but you need to know exactly where to look." Salazar said and wow they were right his six pack looked to be on the verge of becoming a four pack. "Or you can go into the room of requirements and ask for the stone and when it sees or feels that you want it without the intention of using it, it might go to you."

"Really!?" I asked excitedly. They nodded and I dragged Draco out of the room and only in the common room did I realize that I had no idea where the room of requirements was. So I walked back to the room and poked my head in, "Where exactly is the room of requirements?"

"The Room is located on the seventh floor, opposite a tapestry showing Barnabas the Barmy trying to teach trolls to dance the ballet. To make the Room appear, a person has to walk past the section of blank wall three times concentrating hard on what is needed." Helga said.

"Okay thanks." Now I ran ran to the the wall paced three times and waited. A door appeared and I stepped in. It was an empty dark room and in the middle of the room was a giant red ruby.

"Wow. That was easy." I nodded and walked to Quirrels classroom to find it him sorting out whatever.

"Hello my mates." he said without looking up.

"Geez we get the Philosopher stone and you don't even look at us." Draco said.

"Well sorry but I have to play the role of a tea- wait what?" he said and I held up the stone."I just told you about the philosopher an hour ago... How the fuck?"

"We're special." we said simultaneously while grinning.

"yes you are~ ...and now I sound like a pedophile. Dammit I really need to postpone my resurrection until you are of age... Thank you my mates."

We smiled at him, "Is their anything we can do for you?" I asked.

"You can give me a blowj- No. No. Calm yourself. It might have been 49 years since your last romp but you cannot take advantage of them especially in this disgusting body." ... Is Marvolo really talking to himself? "My mates, I need your blood but you may have to do it yourself, I don't think I would be able to control myself." he handed us two vials and a knife. I grabbed it and cut Draco's hand. I filled up the vial and handed it to Marvolo, I licked the blood clean from Draco's hand. He did the same to me and we handed the the vial to a flustered Marvolo. "This body is so pathetic. I have an erection and you can't even see it." Draco and I blushed brightly, wondering what we did to arouse Marvolo. 

"Well you should leave I have to prepare a ritual. I just need to get a few more stuff so you guys might not have a Defence against the dark arts teacher... Apologies." he said sheepishly.

"That's OK Uncle Sev taught us all subjects from first to third year. My head still hurts because of it." I said.

"So is this the last time we see you. You will come back soon in your own body, right." Draco asked. Marvolo pressed two fingers to Draco's forehead and did the same to me before disappearing.
-------------------------------------------------------------
^who understands that^ ?

Also...

Hope you enjoyed. And yes vampire sex is almost always very bloody. Bye lovelies.😍😘💗