Chapter 26

Fred pov

I was in George's and my room adding ideas to our shop our shop. After Hogwarts we plan on building one. Filled with all kinds of prank, our own little heaven we can gift onto the innocent minds that is the pranksters of the future......... That's a good slogan, I'm gonna write that down. I grabbed a parchment and was just about to put the nib of my quill onto the parchment when there was a knock on the window of a little silver and red owl with green eyes, Harry's owl, appeared.

Gred, Feorge

Hi there. Hope your siblings aren't annoying you too much and I really want to know if your advances on Nessy worked yet. But first I need a favor.

It might end up killing one of your siblings but I'm sure you won't mind. Anyway... We want you to give one of your siblings a book, say that you are sorry for betraying them family or some s*it and you are giving them gifts and then slip the book that we gave you to your siblings. You might notice some changes in their behavior but whatever.

Hope you have a great summer.

Love you lots,
You smelly thots.

-Harry

P. S. I'm getting you a crystal anguis. Sending out owls to do this is cruel and it would be much easier to just text each other.

I smiled and started to write back to Harry, instead. I'll just make my list later.

Harry berry

Miss you baby boy, hope you're still a virgin. If not, tell Draco to prepare his anus. Also I wouldn't mind murdering my siblings they are so damn annoying especially Ginny. Oh my God! That BITCH is like 'Harry Potter better be at Hogwarts this year' and 'Harry and I are going to get married.' or 'Harry and I are going to have such pretty children because of how gorgeous I look' and worst of all is when she said, 'I gonna have so much money when Harry and I get married, since the potters are so rich and best of all I get to buy whatever the I want'. I mean like bitch you cant even get a man with your stink ass breath... So now my mom grounded me for saying that to Ginny. My advances on Nessy worked but she said she want to wait until our inheritance no clue why though.

Also... Anything for harry berry.

I wouldn't mind if a sibling died. I give the book to ginny and hopefully it makes her less of fucking gold digging bitch.

Hope you have a better summer.

Love you more ,
You sexy whore.

-Fred only at the moment cause I'm grounded. George is in the kitchen planning my revenge.

I sent the letter back. I hope he replies soo- there was tapping on the window.... He can not be that fast. I opened the window and Harry's other owl, Hedwig was there holding a package. I opened it and there were two anguis crystals. I grabbed the little book that was with it and read it. (a/n. He never had a phone before so it's normal for him to read the manual book thingy.) Once done I put both on. I added blood to the one that was red with the blue 'F' hanging on the side and added my magical signature to the blue one with a tiny red G crystal hanging on the side, like the tiny book told me to. The one that was red with the blue 'F' hanging on the side pinged and a box with a tiny board with little keys on it appeared.... What now? I check the book 'enter name of contact.' I confusingly typed in George's name. It flashed the words 'accepted' before going back to normal with the ocean as a background, the waves were moving beautifully. After a while I started playing with it. I was playing a game called 'angry snakes'. You basically had to shoot some snakes out of a catapult and they had to fly and hit the birds that stole there eggs off a makeshift building thingy.

Anyway I was playing the game when it pinged again and Harry's name appeared, You like?

I'm playing a game called angry snakes. It's quite addictive actually.

I know right. Hold on I'm gonna set up a group chat.

A what?

Harry added you to *sexy bitches*
Harry added George to *sexy bitches*
Harry added unknown to *sexy bitches*

Harry added Draco to *sexy bitches*

Me: I see like 6 unknowns. Its Fred By the way.

Draco: Draco.

Unknown: Nessy

Unknown: Blaise

Unknown: Theo

Harry: Harry

Unknown: Alexis

Unknown: Alexandra

I decided to change them to their respectable nicknames...

Fred changed Harry to "Harry bear"
Fred changed Draco to "feathered dragon"
Fred changed unknown to "NoMessyWithNessy"
Fred changed unknown to "Oh Blaises"
Fred changed unknown to "Nott happening"
Fred changed unknown to "AlexSis"
Fred changed unknown to "AlexanBro"
Fred changed George to "The pretty one"

The group chat was filled with complaints and jokes after that. After twenty minutes of chatting with each other, George walked in, "I fucking hate this family."

"Tell me something I don't know." I said commenting on the cute picture of Yuri and Cam sleeping in the middle of Draco and Harry.

"OK... Did you know that after that BITCH we call a mother sent you, the 'problem child', up here they called professor Dumbledore in with some random pure blooded rich bitch to and I quote 'marry and have a better life with without you having to influence me.' I fucking hate it here." he finished his rant flopping onto the bed and I can't help but being beyond pissed. I wanna march down stairs and pull their vocals out of their throats through their asses. But first... George needs me.

"Hey." he looked at me with tears in his eyes. I moved his hair out of his face with a gentle caress, "They aren't taking you away from me and after we get Nessy, we'll run from this place. Travel the world on a cozy little ship with two-" I was cut off by him.

"Four." I smiled at that.

"Four beautiful children. We'll name them..." I paused letting him answer.

"Carla, Chryshanté, Alissa or Daphne for girls and Jacob, Edward, Logan or Jordan for boys. We'll teach them how to ride a broom and teach them our pranks and then Nessy will be yelling at us because we are being wild and careless but she won't care because she knows that we'll never hurt them." he said with a dopey smile, his anger vanishing.

I leaned down and kissed him gently, " I love you, you know that. I won't let anything happen to you or Nessy.

"I love you too." I know it's weird to be in love with your twin or whatever but I don't care. I'm in love and I'm happy... That's all that matters to me.
-------------------------------------------------------------
For those of you are against Weasely twincest, I will personally kill you in your sleep. Witnesses be damned... I will kill you dead.

BYE LOVELIES!!! LOVE YOU!!! 😍💗😘

I'll still fucking kill you, though.