Chapter 13

The anguis family was sitting quietly drinking a nice cup of tea when the door suddenly slammed opened and out stepped Margo Foxy Claw, "Guys you will not believe what happened to me on Thursday! I was walking from school and as I turned into the road that I lived in, this drugged up(high) woman was yelling at who the fuck knows. Then she looked at me, she walked up to me, grabbed the collar of my school uniform and started yelling some shit. I grabbed her hand that was holding my collar and then for no fucking reason the bitch smacked me! I pushed her away and walked home (because it takes a bigger person to walk away from a fight{bullshit I just didn't wanna deal with that bitch, she stank})and when my parents came home, it was normal and I said nothing. Then the women walks by my house (sober) and my sister's idiot boyfriend told my dad. Guess what my dad did! He fucking grabbed that bitch and dragged her to the house and asked her questions, she denied of course because she obviously didn't remember because of how drugged up she was. My dad was pissed and he told her that if she were to hit his family again he was gonna ' make her in her poes'[ if you don't understand what that means then comment] then he calmed a tiny little bit and he stepped foot in our house and then guess what the lady that smacked me said!... She said 'jou ma se poes!'[again comment if you want to know the translation.] and I was like 'aaaw shit.' because that pissed my dad off and I mean, pissed him off because my dads mom died when he was probably my age[15] maybe younger, I never met the woman but my dad still obviously loves her and misses her even after all these years [he is 41y/o] and not just that my moms mother died just recently and she was basically my dads second mother so when the woman said that he almost broke her fucking arm and her fucking neck and I swear if it weren't for the witnesses that women would be dead right now, and I was obviously in tears(period hormones) at that time because I thought my dad was gonna kill her. I didn't give a fuck about the lady at all but if my dad went to prison because of me I would literally die of guilt. Where was I.... Oh yes after my dad almost broke the lady's arm, we went to the police station and (South African cops are soooooooooooooooo fucking stupid[respect to them for facing the dumbasses of the Cape Town though]) they told us to go to the doctor to check my cheek out. We were in that stupid day hospital for two and a half hours! And all the doctor did was check my heart rate, my weight, my height and my face which lasted for like five fucking minutes before we went back to the police station so that I could give my statement and stuff which lasted another twenty five or so minutes. So all in all... Three HOURS OF MY FUCKING LIFE WASTED ON SOME DUMB SHIT. I know. I know. I should have said something because that women could have done that to anyone else but!! I don't give a Ronald Weaselys gingered asshole about that. I'm just trying to live a normal life being on wattpad, fanfiction.net and archiveofourown while watching anime, eating food or studying so that I can get a PhD in physics, mathematics and veterinary science. Honestly I give up on people. I want my anime and food and books and doggies and kitties and music and anything other than people right now! Ugh whatever. On with the story!" the anguis called an asylum for poor Foxy Claw.
-------------------------------------------------------------
Harry's pov

"But anyway, I would love to go with you."

"I think not!" I heard dads voice from the door before he burst through with mom, Lucius and Narcissa. We looked at the people standing there surprised. "I don't want you to touch my son or think about him or look at him! I was OK with all of this until I saw you share blood yesterday! Who knows when the mating will happen and without the right potions, submissive lamia are extremely fertile! Son don't go with him! If you have sex and get pregnant, your... place... will stretch six inches to accommodate the size of the egg and-"

"False!"I yelled out surprised that dad would lie to me.

"What?" everyone in the room asked.

"What you said was true about submissive lamia being extremely fertile but the lamia are only capable of having hatchlings in there lamia form. While it is true that there are potions to stop the pregnancy for lamia who prefer to copulate in that form, it is also the fact that lamia prefer to be with there mate or mates when well... mating. So I wouldn't do anything like that unless I have both my mates with me." I said practically saying every word of the text I read in a book about lamia. Which got a 'stupid ravenclawism' from dad which I ignored. "Besides that... How exactly do you have sex? "

"Yeah. How do you?"Draco asked

"Wait what?"dad looked surprised." You don't know how to have sex?"Draco shook his so dad turned to the older Malfoys. "You didn't tell him how to have sex but you told him what sex is?"

"Of course. I want grand babies. I'm not going to scare my baby into never having children, though at the time I didn't know if he was going to be a submissive or dominant. I could tell him before he goes." Narcissa said with a smile.

"No. Leave them to deal with the unknown. I want to see how they deal."mom said with an evil looking smile.

"Wait, go? You're okay with him leaving to live in the muggle world?"Lucius asked shocked.

"Of course. I mean we get more time together."Narcissa said which made Lucius perk up and call a house elf to pack Draco's bags. I got confused and looked at Draco questioningly who shrugged.

"Hey can Diana live you guys too for like a day or two."Mom asked grinning at dad who smirked. Again I looked at Draco confused but he was sitting on the bed with a calculating look on his face that showed exactly how confused he is.

"I don't see why not. Are we leaving now?"I asked Draco. Who looked around his room.

"Dobby! Is all my stuff packed up?"

"Y-yes master Draco."the leathery elf thing said looking down and scared. I narrowed my eyes at that and turned to Draco with a smile.

"Let's go then but we should get Diana and her things ."I smiled at them.

"Yes I'll get Diana. You pack her things."said mom and before dad could say anything, she was out the door. Dad sighed and followed her out the room.

"We'll just get out of your hair and... Do... Stuff." Narcissa said before she dragged Lucius out of the room, Draco and I looking at them confused.

"Your parents are weird."we said simultaneously. We laughed lightly at that before I sat on the floor in front of the trembling... House elf? I think that's what it's called. "Hi dobby, was is it? I'm Harry, it's a pleasure to meet you." I said smiling at the creature who burst into tears. I jumped back surprised at the sudden sobs coming from Dobby. "I'm sorry did I offend you?"

"Offend Dobby? Oh no, Master Harry could never offend Dobby. Dobby is not used to Masters being so kind to Dobby." Doppy said with tears in his eyes.

"Harry why are you being so kind to a house elf?"Draco asked.

"What's wrong with a house elf?" I said glaring at him with a dangerous tone in my voice.

"Uuuuuuuuuh... You know house elves are basically slaves.(a/n. Draco shut up) They are worthless creatures (a/n. Oh my God shut up) that will never be anything important to anyone . (a/n.Oof. Draco gonna die.)"

That stung me especially when I saw the giant leathery ears on Dobby's head go down, "Draco I told you about how the Dursleys treated me. The things you are saying to him is the same things the dursleys have said to me. If I was a house elf or something, would you have treated me differently?(a/n. DRACO MALFOY LOSE BY K.O!)"

"Harry..."

"Answer the question!"

"I... I don't know."he said looking down.

"Unbelievable."I said shaking my head in disbelief. He hurried over to me and went to touch my arm but I stepped back. I saw the hurt in his face but I'm way too mad right now

"Harry you have to understand that I was raised into thinking I was above lowly thing- I mean creatures like this- I mean them. I'm sorry please forgive me."I looked up into those deep grey eyes and sighed.

"I'm not the one you should apologize to."I muttered looking away from those gems that are his eyes. He looked down at the house elf who seems the have gone into shock.

"Seriously?" I glared at him and he sighed bending down, "I apologize for the way I have treated you and for the things I said to you. Happy?"he finally asked looking at me.

I smiled at him and cheekily said."I won't be happy until you apologize to each and every house elf you treated poorly."

"What!?"Draco yelled out.

"Whipped."mom said holding a sleeping Diana in the door way.
-------------------------------------------------------------
Morning (00:06) lovelies! Hope you enjoyed the chapter. Also I found out today that the women who smacked me went to prison. Funny, huh. Bye lovelies 😍😘💗