Chapter 19

Dumbledore pov (oooooooohh snap betcha didn't see that coming your way, huh?)

No. It can't be. The dursleys were supposed to beat him to death. They always hated magic, I thought they were going to get rid of that boy. He probably already knew he is a lamia and that he has mates. If I get rid of him then my plans won't be destroyed. But how do I that?

Draco's pov

Dang that was short. I thought he would have made a longer speech than that.

Though I guess uncle sev saying, "We are slytherins so we have to do our best to show it. If any of you get in trouble, do not come cry to me or else your punishment will be worse than you can imagine. The password is serpentine. Weasleys stay away from my daughter or else. There are two beds per room so get to choosing." is the most uncle sev can say when he has a sleeping Yuri on his head.

I smiled and started looking for a dorm. I came across a room that smelt the same as the scent from the turbin wearing man with the letters T.M.R on it and just when I was about to place my hand on the door Uncle Sev stopped me, "Draco don't. The last person that tried to open that door ended up in the infirmary for a week." I nodded and just when we turned to leave we heard the door behind me open. I turned around and saw that it was Harry standing there frozen in shock or maybe something else.

"Harry!" I yelled out afraid something happened to my mate. But I stopped when I saw why he looked on frozen. The room was huge. It was as big as the dining hall but I could see stairs which meant it had to be bigger. In the middle of the room was a pool and the the right I saw a kitchen and a small library to the left. The thing that shocked me the most was the naked men and women in the pool. One man had platnium blonde hair and green eyes and he was extremely pale. The other man had red hair and bright yellow eyes and he was tanned. One woman had black hair and blue eyes. The other women had blonde hair and black eyes. They stopped with the light chatter and looked at us surprised. They all looked about thirty years old.

"Uhm hi."

"What year is it?"said the platinum blonde.

"2019." I actually forgot Uncle Sev was here.

"Damn 74 years since someone last came into this room." said the red head.

"Huh?" we all said tilting his head making Yuri fall off Uncle Sev's head luckily he daughter her in time.

"I am Rowena Ravenclaw and these are my mates Helga Hufflepuff, Godric Gryfindoor and Salazar Slytherin. So one of you must be one of our heirs or at least the mate of our heirs. Which one of you are?" I stumbled but Harry caught me.

"I'm the heir of Ravenclaw and Hufflepuff and the lord of Gryfindoor or at least I thought I was. I'm a lamia too so I'm guessing that comes from one of you guys." Harry said.

"That comes from me." Rowena said and got out of the pool and I saw her beautiful blue tail, slitted blue eyes and the scales going up from her forearm going up to her shoulders and going to circle half of her breast and down to her stomach showing her age. My scales goes up to my elbows since I'm younger. I smiled as well and transformed myself (wearing a skirt). "You are adorable young one."  I blushed brightly and smiled.

"Ahem sorry to interrupt but how are you all alive?" Uncle sev said.

"Made a potion. I am after all the best Potions master in Europe." Salazar said.

"Hehe sorry Lord Slytherin but your title has been taken." Uncle sev said smug.

"By whom." Salazar glared.

"By myself of course. I may have not made a potion to make me live forever but I did perfect your blood potion."

"Impossible. That potion was already perfect." Salazar glared harder.

"Was it? You made a pint of blood last a vampire a month. I made it so that it can turn water into blood and last a vampire three months." Salazar glared before chuckling.

"Well done potions master."

"Yeah.... So I'm just going to go..." Draco said.

"Dray no! Can we stay another longer! Please."

"Yes young dray you and this little hatchling must stay here." Helga said.

"Huh?" I asked.

"You are our heirs and so you must stay here." Godric said.

"Wait have you been living at Hogwarts for thousands of years?" Harry asked.

"Yes. We live in Hogwarts protecting the students as our animigus forms. I am a basilisk, Godric is giant squid, Rowena is a hawk and Helga is a badger. I don't understand why the Gryfindoor emblem is a lion if he is a squid."

"Griffins are part lion. Besides you know how much of a beast I can be." Godric said before pouncing onto Salazar making them go underwater. Bubbles appeared and blood but it was ignored.

"Anyway as Helga said you and your mate will be staying here. The last person to be here was Tom Marvolo Riddle. That was 74 years ago. He was the heir of Salazar so only he could get in here along with his mate but he didn't have one so only he was with us."

We nodded and in that moment Salazar and Godric came out from under the water. Salazar was panting with bite marks on his neck and Godric had one on the side of his neck with blood dripping down. "what did we- ah!~" he was cut off by Salazar biting his bleeding neck and sucking viscously.

"OK take them to their rooms before they see vampire porn." Rowena nodded at took us too our room.
-------------------------------------------------------------
Who would have thought that the founders would be in this story. Bye lovelies.😍😘💗