Chapter 34

Marvolo pov(the spirit thingy that isn't in Ginny)

August 28, 2020

Draco and Harry should be getting ready for their second year of Hogwarts by now. If only I could find them in this pathetic body. I walked around Diagon Alley and came across a crowded book store.... Never thought I'd see that. I mean, I know it's almost time for Hogwarts to start but still.

I decided to head towards the crowd and saw some blond idiot smiling about and signing books. Turns out he's the author for his biography so and his name is not important so I won't bother with it. I sighed annoyed when I caught an exquisite scent owner rather, two exquisite scents. It was, my mates and they smell mated... By me... How? I walked over to him and looked up, "meow" I said.

Harry looked down and his nose twitched, "Tom?" I nodded and he picked me up. "You're a little kitty cat." he said rubbing his nose against mine, which made me sneeze. "Aaaaaaaw. I have to find Draco and tell him." we walked... Or more like he walked around the store and I came across Draco talking to a girl with short black hair. "Draco, G, Marvolo is in this kitten." I was then pushed into the girls chest and I realized a part of my soul is in there. I tilted my head in question.

"Harry thought that if I possessed this body and took over her soul, I would became whole and then we would get you, fuse ourselves with the rest of the horcruxes and use the philosopher stone to finish the job then we would be whole. Yes I know the reason for why you made it but I know the potion that Salazar used." I perked up at that and was about to say something when I heard a squeal. I turned around and saw a bushy haired melsuine looking at me.

"What an adorable kitten and is that a real ruby?" she asked pointing to the philosopher stone on my neck. And yes... I did make it into a collar.

"Who are you?" I asked looking at her wings. Or more like the human  me asked. I really need to fuse myself fast or else I'm going to confuse the readers. (a/n. the thought of them doing the dragon ball fusion had me in tears)

"I'm Hermione Granger. At least that's who I thought I was. About a month ago, I went through my inheritance, my parents were confused and scared and came to the wizarding world for answers. I was in Gringotts when I found out I was adopted. My adoptive parents were muggles, they left me with my biological parents, they said they love me but they couldn't take care of me anymore."

"Wait. Your that girl that was bullied  for being too smart, right?" she nodded and what idiots would do something so retarded. (a/n. YES I'M SAYING THE 'R' WORD BECAUSE ONLY RETARDS WOULD DO SOMETHING AS STUPID AS BULLYING SOMEONE!!!!!!!!!!!)

"Well Melsuine are badass creatures, so it won't be difficult to fight those idiots off." ... Isn't melsuine a subspecies of lamia but with wings?

"Hehe... Right." was her reply.

"Where is your obstrepat?" she looked down.

"The girls that bullied me broke it, my mom scared them off and deformed one of their faces but I think the bullying might come back after a few months. My dad went to go buy me a new one but yeah....".......................... Her wings can slice through steal. She let some girls bully her........ What type of logic is that?

"Who are these girls?" Harry asked.

"Some Gryfindoor girls." she replied with a pout.

"Was Dumbledore the cause?" Harry asked. I looked at him surprised.

"Yes. I don't understand why though he is a great wizard and he saved us all from the previous dark lord." was her reply.

"Let's talk about this in private, later. " she nodded............ He's gonna have an army of adorable creatures that can tear people to shred, isn't he?

"Blimey! It's Nicolas Anguis!" we heard and went to see what was going on. I saw the blonde idiot holding Harry's father close, "Ladies and gentleman I give you the honor of seeing me, with the CEO of ACE. He came in hear with the intention of buying my autobiography for his child's second year of Hogwarts, he however had no idea of the fact that I, Gilderoy Lockhart, will be the new defence against the dark arts teacher, for his beloved child." he smiled and shoved a stack of books   in Nicholas hands before smiling at the camera.

"Well... I'm done with school stuff. Time to go shopping." Harry said walking away with Hermione?... That was her name right. I watched as people, (Non-creature) looked at Hermione in fear or curiosity. Just sighed. Or huffed I looked at the me that was carrying me and an idea immediately surfaced.

"Meow." I said.

"You really want to do that?" she... He? They? They. They asked.

"Meow." I was then set down and I ran off to execute my plan.
-------------------------------------------------------------
Sorry for the late update but I no longer have a life. I have extra physics classes on Mondays from 3 til 4:30 and extra math classes if Monday and Tuesday At the same time. On the day I am not doing extra classes, I study. So I have very little time to do this stuffies. Bye lovelies!!! 😍😘❤