Chapter 12

Harry's pov

We stayed the night at the Malfoys and Draco and I were sharing a bed( ⁄(⁄ ⁄•⁄ω⁄•⁄ ⁄)⁄ )  He was reading a book and I was watching an anime on my tablet while occasionally shouting out random stuff like, "He is Mr. Berry!?" or "ChuChu no!" or "Yes Cyan beat that black bitch!" or "Why can't Cyan and Retoree admit they are lez for each other!?" and "is that really all it took defeat dagger............. Oh" when the season ended I was just about to the next season when I realized something... Where in the hell did that information about my kidnapping come from!?

Magic!

Who are you and what are you doing in my head!?

Uhm... I'm your godmother and the author, Margo Foxy Claw.

... Now I know why my birth certificate says that you are deemed insane.

Hey!

"MOOOOMMMM MARGO FOXY CLAW IS SPEAKING TO ME IN MY HEAD!!!!"I yelled and Draco who has been OK with my random comments about my anime looked at me surprised after almost falling out of bed because of shock.

I'm out! Peace✌

Mom burst through the door and ran over to me, grabbed face and searched it like she was going to find a way into my head. She finally, sadly grabbed my head and turned it to the side before shouting in my ear, " GET OUT OF MY DAMN SON!"

"SHES OUT MOM!"

"Oh ok"

"I'm gonna be part of this family? Why?"I heard Draco whisper softly.

"I feel your pain but you get used to it."said dad walking in. Dad grabbed mom by her night gown and started dragging her out, "Come on, Rosie. Let's leave them alone."

"But what if Draco takes Harry's virginity!?" at that Draco blushed.

"The kids balls probably haven't even dropped. I'm not worried."Draco blushed brighter. When mom and dad left I turned to Draco.

"What's sex? I know it's the biological and physiological qualities that defines women and men. But mom said have sex. What does that mean?" I looked at Draco who is as red as blood and tilted my head confused, I furrowed my brows when he got even redder and he started mimicking a fish. "Fine I'll go ask my parents."

"Wait, Harry!"I turned to him, "Sex... is something that mates do to have children. Or just for fun sometimes. It is done before the final act of mating. Last night was the first. There are four acts. The dream, where mates meet so that it can be easier to find their mates. The second act is basically the drinking of blood. The third act is the mating which is uh... sex. And the fourth act is the bonding which is basically the end result of the third act."

I leaned in real close, our lips almost touching, "And what if we had to complete all acts right now?"

He went an even brighter shade of red, "W-w-what?" I burst out laughing at that. My stomach was starting to hurt until I heard a little growl and I was suddenly pinned to the bed. I looked up and saw something that made my body heat up. Draco was standing over me, his white wings spread out wide and his eyes a glowing purple, his fangs growing , "I don't like being laughed at Harry."he growled out. He leaned down and licked a long strip from my collar bone to my earlobe making a shiver appear throughout my whole body.

"D-draco?"

"You said you wanted to complete all four acts, right? Let's do it." before I could question him I felt sharp fangs pierce my neck... It actually felt really good. A little moan escaped me and just immediately covered my mouth embarrassed. Draco pulled away to look at me and I saw my blood dripping down his chin. He leaned down to either kiss me or bite me I don't know because in that moment dad entered the room.

"Harry do you ha-" Dads eyes flashed bright green with black slits when he saw us, "Get off my son." Draco backed up so far away from me, he fell he off the bed. Dad walked over to me and picked me up bridal style, "You two are not sleeping in the same room until Harry is two hundred years old." with that dad walked out of the room so that I can sleep with mom, dad and Diana. Luckily we were sleeping on a king sized bed.

-Timeskip-

I slept great cuddled between mom and dad with Diana cuddling into my side. It was nice the earth and the closeness and the feeling of being safe. I hate Dumbledore for taking nine years of this away from me... I'll kill him. But for now... Food.

Scrambled eggs and bacon. Yum! I put two spoon fills on my plate and a piece of bacon. "Harry, dear, are you sure that's going to be enough for you?" Narcissa asked gently.

"Yes, thank you." I said and Draco, who was sitting next to me clenched his hand so tightly around the glass in his hand, it broke. "Draco?"I asked

"I'm fine."he growled out before storming out.

"I should take care of him." Narcissa said but I stood up before she could.

"It's OK Narcissa. He is my mate. I have my whole life to deal with him. Why not start now?"I said with smile and I heard a another glass break to my right where my dad and mom is sitting. Ignoring it, I turned and walked towards my mates room.

I opened the door and was immediately pinned against it. I looked at Draco and he was searching my face almost as if to see it was actually me. He hugged me close, "Please don't go back." I smiled at that.

"I have to. I will make them pay for what they did to me but maybe you can help. I can teach you everything about the muggle world and we can go to the same muggle school. I know you hate muggles but if you live with me in the muggle world, not only will we be together, we will also bring hell upon the people that treated me so poorly together. So Draco... Will you come with me?"

"Harry I-"

"You aren't leaving your parents or anything like that, you are obviously going to be with them. The only difference is the fact that that you will live with me in a non magical environment for the next two years. After that we'll go to Hogwarts together and we'll be there for seven years. Hopefully by that time Marvolo will be back. I really want to be with the both of you and during that time maybe we all can complete the act of mating. We already did the first two, I think I don't know since I didn't drink your blood. But when we get older we can do whatever we want together and-"I felt a pair of lips on mine. It was a small sweet kiss but it was enough to make my heart skip a beat.

"You were rambling. It was the only thing I could think of that would keep you quiet."is what he said when the kiss was over. Like seriously those are words that comes out of his mouth after he took my kissing virginity. "But anyway, I would love to go with you."
-------------------------------------------------------------
Wow a special little kitsune made an appearance. Who would have thought. Also sorry for the late update guys. Bye lovelies😍😘💗.