Chapter 6

Harry's pov

After the ambulance took petunia away and mom, dad and Diana left, I made myself some spaghetti for 2. Well spaghetti for 1 and a child. I gave Vernon and Dudley their share and put it all in a saucer. The saucer wasn't even full and I just gave them it, Vernon looked as if he was about to complain but I gave him a look and said, "Be happy I'm making either of you anything."

I ate in silence and after minute of eating they got up and left to upstairs. Barely a second later, I heard thunder(foot steps).

"Where is the door to Dudley's room!? And why won't my room open!" I gave them a look.

"His door is gone and so is his room. It's mine now and so is your room Vermin, I burnt all your shit so don't bother asking for it. You got paid today right? Go buy some new stuff if you want."I said knowing if they had to buy all there stuff back, they wouldn't have money anymore.

"B-but w-where should we s-sleep?"asked a scared little Dudley.

"Damn I'm surprised you have the balls to speak right now considering how you pissed yourself earlier. Check your toy room. Burnt everything in there so that I could make room for a bed and a closet. Your welcome." Dudley looked as if he was about to say something but Vernon grew a brain cell and shook his head at his son. I smirked and threw the rest of my food in the trash, I knew I wouldn't have finish it since they starved me and I could of eat a small amount of food, that's why I made so little food. So that I could watch them eat from the trash like the pigs they are.

I went upstairs showed with vanilla scented shampoo and conditioner, took a bath to relax my muscles, got dressed and went to bed.

-dream-

It was dark everywhere and I didn't know what was going on. Usually I just dream of a faceless man and woman having a picnic as a happy family but now it was confusing. I opened my mouth to say something but something or someone beat me to it.

"Well it seems that I have a
mate."said a deed raspy voice of a man.

"Who's there?"said a young male.

"You are my submissive little mate."said the raspy voice

"I'm not a submissive! I'm a dominant!" yelled the young male.

"Well obviously I'm not a submissive, so you have to be."said the other voice.

"Actually I'm a submissive." I said to the darkness

"Two mates?"said daddy voice.

"Don't you have to be unbelievably powerful to have two mates? What is your magic core level? Mine is 900. It's that high because I suddenly had my inheritance this morning. I'm a dominant veela. "said young male.

"950. Dominant vampire."said easy voices.

"Uh... 1000. I'm a submissive lamia. It's a half snake and half human creature. I'm 8 by the way. Also can you tell me your names." I said to the darkness.

"Woah! You are the strongest wizard in existence! And you're a year younger than me!? That's incredible. Oh I'm Malfoy by the way. Draco Malfoy that is."

"Yes, quit impressive. And you may call me Marvolo. Just Marvolo."

"I'm Harry Anguis. I'm not that young. I'm turning 9 next month on July 31."

"July 31? Did you by any chance get adopted or something?" asked Marvolo.

"Yeah. Apparently, a guy name Peter p-something-"

"Petegriewe?"

"I think so, yeah. Anyway I don't know what happened but apparently I was kidnapped and the potters adopted me. Then the potters died, I got sent off to be abused by Lily Potters relatives but then I found a letter in the attic I was cleaning up, then something weird happened, then I passed out and then I went through my inheritance. I woke up, found an owl, took the letter the owl gave me, went to Gringotts and got reunited with my family. Then I came back to the Lily Potters relatives so that I could make their lives worst than they made mine."

"So basically... You were Harry Potter?"asked draco slowly

"Yes I was. "I answered just as slowly.

"Shit... I apologize my little mate. I was the one who killed the potters. I was the one that made your life hell." Marvolo said sounding guilty.

"So that would mean..."Draco started.

"Yes. I am lord Voldemort but right now, my young mates, I want only you to be happy and safe."

"Wow."I could tell Draco was blushing even if I can't see him.

"Marvolo..." I whined out his name. "Don't feel guilty, if you didn't kill the the potters then I wouldn't have been sent to the dursleys, I wouldn't have gone through my inheritance and I wouldn't have met my real parents. Don't worry, I'm happy."

Marvolo chuckled, "Thank you my young mate, that makes me feel slot better."

"Wait... Marvolo... Uhm... Where are you exactly? You aren't dead so... "
asked draco.

"I am roaming the world as a spirit, possessing what ever creature I can."Marvolo said.

"We can look for y-"I started saying.

"No, the bodies I possess dies. I will move onto the next living thing. If either of you were near me I would kill you if I possess you." marvolo said.

"Is there anything we can do to help?" asked draco

"I'm sorry my mates but I must find my own way. I think it's time for you to wake up now my mates. Goodbye."

He was right I could distantly hear my alarm clock,"Bye Draco. Bye Marvolo."

"Bye Harry, Marvolo."

-dream end-

I woke up and slammed my hand on the annoying clock that took me away from my mates but then I couldn't help but smile. I know who my mates are so maybe mom and dad could help. I need to tell them... but first school with that I got up and got dressed after a nice long shower.
-------------------------------------------------------------
And so there we go. Harry has two mates. Hope you enjoyed. Bye 😍😘💗