Chapter 7

Just for my damn sake. It's 2019.
-------------------------------------------------------------
Harry's pov

After a long, boring, torturous day at school, I finally got home. I waited until it was 4pm because mom and dad said they would come visit me everyday at 4. I decided to make myself a nice small fruit salad  and put a grape on the table for the Dursleys.

I went to the lounge to watch some TV but it felt soo.... weird. So I levitated the TV and took it to my room,  transfiguring it into a 60 inch flat screen. It feels better here in my room with all the magic 'floating' around.

Fruit salad now finished I got busy with doing my homework. Before today Dudley would always bully me, hit me and call me nerd, and the kids at school would bully for wearing oversized hand me downs. Today they just looked at me and said nothing... I think. It's high school students... who knows what the were saying about me.

I finished my English essay and decided to watch wonder women because, hot damn. My bedroom door opened like fifteen minutes into the movie and mom, dad, and Diana came in.

"Hello my little- holy shit."Mom said looking at the TV, "I don't know whether to be jealous of her or turned on by her hotness. Hot damn! Sorry, honey." mom said and I should start worrying about her mentality.

"It's Ok. I agree, she's hot." mom sent dad a look and dad quickly spat out, "Not as hot as you though! Who is that anyway?" mom nodded at him before turning to me.

"That is princess Diana. She is an amazonian warrior. Her mother went to a beach or something and like made her out of clay, then the God's made her a real baby, so she lives on that island where she and the rest of the women on the island hate men."I said looking at Diana and hoping what I told her will get into her head.

"Soooo...  If I wanna be a pwincess, den I must no' wike boys."

"Yes.'

"So I must wike gorls?"

"No. They didn't have any romantic relationships with anybody."

"So I mus no' wike anybody and den I will be a pwincess?"

"Yes."

"OK."

I saw mom having a tiny celebration out of the corner of my eye and smiled because when her inheritance come... She honestly doesn't have a choice in who she like.

"Sooooo... did you have the dream?"she asked.

"Dweam?"Diana asked looking so cute and confused.

"Yes a dweam Diana. Dis dweam is about how you meet yor mates wight aftor your inherwitance."mom said and dad and I gave her those 'WTF' looks.

"Mama tork funny!" Diana giggled out.

"Yes mama does. And yes I did have the dream and I have two mates, Draco Malfoy and Marvolo."I said picking Diana up and spinning her around.

"Malfoy? You have a mate from that snobby family. I feel sorry for you."mom said and I just glared at her because she doesn't know Draco.

"Rosie, don't judge a family based on what you've heard about them, get to know them so that you know he is a perfect match for Harry. By the way, who is this Marvolo person?"dad said with a stern but his sternness turned into curiosity when he looked at me.

"Marvolo, just wants to be called Marvolo. In my dream Draco did call him something else though... Voldemort I think." mom and dad and even Diana looked at me in shock.

"Vodemort is yor mate? But mama and papa says he's unawive."

"He is alive he is just a ghost... Thingy... I think. Draco and I can't help him either because the thing he possesses die and he moves onto the nearest living thing, if we were the nearest living thing. He would kill us. "I said