13 ¦ all these smiles

Author's Note

Hey,
thank you so much for reading
'How to Crush The Right Way'
thank you for all your support and votes :)
Everything is greatly appreciated <3
I have inserted Donell's aesthetics just below this note.
Please refrain from any negative comments about his appearance.
Everyone is unique and that's what makes them beautiful.
I personally think that he is good-looking ;)
Chapter 13 will commence just after the familiar > ×

 I personally think that he is good-looking ;) Chapter 13 will commence just after the familiar > ×

×

13: all these smiles

Dj Kuchi; Han_C - Rejection

' You said 'hi' to me then I died'

×

I stared at the full length mirror with a monotonous expression.

I had tied my black hair into a ponytail. I always complained about how much I hated it. It wasn't chemically straightened nor was it an afro.

It was just hair.

Recently, it had taken on a brown colour which I absolutely detested. It looked like I was prancing in mud.

May couldn't go to the movies with Lungile and I, her parents told her that they were going to Limpopo for the weekend. I had no choice but to tell my mother the truth. I expected that I would have to beg her but she just told me its fine. Lungile didn't have to come with after all.

A part of me was suspicious but I believed her nonetheless.

The hard part about all of this was having to choose an outfit. I didn't know what to wear. It would have helped if I had a million outfits to choose from but when I stared at my closet - different shades of black, grey and white stared back.

I pulled out a pair of black leggings paired with a black, cropped top. The cropped top wasn't even cropped in my opinion because it didn't show my belly (which I was grateful for). I didn't have a flat stomach like a bunch of the girls at school but my belly wasn't visible.

It decieved people.

I grabbed my white, netted jacket and a pair of black vans.

I didn't put much effort into my outfit. I had worn it so many times that it became the outfit that I always turned to when I didn't know what else to wear.