𝙎𝙚𝙭 𝙁𝙤𝙧 𝙃𝙤𝙢𝙚𝙬𝙤𝙧𝙠 ↠ 𝘱.𝘱𝘢𝘳𝘬𝘦𝘳

Stories come in all different shapes and sizes, whether it being a novel or a small short story. Your's was certainly one that lead people down an anonymous road, giving all all different vibrant tastes and flavours of what might come next. But unlike most stories, your's was true.

It began a while ago, and you remember it like it was yesterday.

It was your official last year of education and the vibe to be set free was running through everyone's veins, the wild thought running through your mind of what it would be like to have your own apartment, sitting on the window cill on a fresh winter morning watching the sun rise. You imagined having maybe a cat or a small dog to accompany you on your journey through life, sitting watching the world go by and at times maybe even putting your piece of participant in place.

However, before your wildest dreams could possibly become a reality, you had to survive college. You enjoyed learning, which made you quite different from the other students, so the learning scheme itself wasn't the painful part. It was your solid friendship groups.

Between the first group, there were just four of you; Your brother Ned, Michelle Jones and your best best friend, Peter Parker. You'd been with them since junior year and without a doubt they were like your second family, and the thought of loosing any one of them would be like loosing your right leg, especially because your brother was a part of the group. However, despite 'hanging around with your brother' being considered lame, you were given one of the titles most people wished to receive when going into high school. You were a Vixen.

Despite having left school now, you were still tied in the education system and had to attend college, and with that came all your school friends too. So, people saw each other the same, which also meant that you were still seen as the 'popular girl' that all the 'book worms' hung around with. This was the second group you were tied into. You thought it was stupid, and rejected every rumour that spread around about you, whether it be that you were hooking up with some jock, or that you had been slagging off one of your friends. It was embarrassing to be even be seen walking within a five feet radius of the Vixens, who were like your outsider group.

The problem with the Vixens is that they are like blood sisters. A Vixen in word terms is a female
Fox, but seeing as you were a cliche American high school graduate, it also meant you were a former cheerleader. Once your in, there's no turning back and you joining was one of your biggest mistakes. The Vixens conceived of Chloe Redmayne, the ring leader, Emily Costello, the hot blonde, Liz Allen, the leaders pet and you, the second lead. Even with your neglection to the group, Chloe still saw you as a stronger head than the other two, and always said you were like a long lost sister to her. All you ever gave was an eye roll and a tut, and she was too chin deep in her own self well being to notice the fact that you hated the Vixens.

So why'd you stick around for so long? Well, your bestie Pete had a small secret, which became less of one once you wormed it out of him one night after studying. You could already see it, but hearing it confirmed your theories. Peter Benjamin Parker, had the worlds biggest crush on Chloe Redmayne. You had tried all throughout high school to get him to talk to her, but whenever he tried he'd stiffen up and start stuttering, which got Chloe wound up and would always finish with the comment of 'your wasting my time, Parker'. It made your blood boil so much you could just about feel the heat radiating from your cheeks every time she squished his heart before tearing it in two.

The 'problem' with Peter was he had no girl experience. When it came to talking to a female he would turn a milky white and look like a deer in the headlights. You found this easily adorable as he had this small trait for a while after he met you. But who wouldn't fall for Peter? He's adorable, smart, easily charming and one of the funniest people you'd ever met. It's a shame people refused to see the silver lining in him.

Peter was always grateful to have you around, you were more than a friend to him. You were always there when he needed you the most. And even after finding out about his super hero side life, you stuck by him. He'd crawled through your window endless times at stupid o'clock in the morning, needing your help because he was wounded, or just an emotional mess. He loved you a lot, but in a friendly way.

So why'd this beautifully blossomed relationship change? Possibly taking a turn for the worst?

Well, sit back and relax, because it's about to get heated.

Thank you for reading the prologue! This book title has been going around a lot and people have written similar stories to these, and reading them all together inspired me to write my own :) I hope you enjoy this book and as always, judging from the title, it's going to get very heated ;) You have been warned!