𝐅𝐎𝐑𝐓𝐘

'just wait another day I'll be back before you know'

[WORD COUNT: 2.5k!]

.・。.・゜✭・.・✫・゜・。.

Hi guys. I wanted to write a quick note before this chapter started, a second of your time would be greatly appreciated. I know and come to understand that people enjoy this story, but please also understand that I as an author also have a life outside the app. Updates have been slack lately, I understand, but demanding for an update will not make me write them any quicker. Being a teenager is hard enough as it is, so please, some patience would be greatly appreciated. Thank you.

-

For the passing days that followed the news that Peter had received, the teenager allowed himself to become corrupt in the midst of his mind. The thick grey cloud that swallowed his thoughts and actions were yet to seize, still hollowing out the inner side of his skull. He was unresponsive for a few days, locking himself away behind the walls of your room in the compound, not letting anyone pass the seal of the door to enter. He would and was doing everything in his power to protect you and his baby...

His mind couldn't come to compromise the thoughts that every time he placed his hand on your clothed stomach there was a baby growing, his baby. A son or daughter that he had put there. On purpose. Releasing inside you on that night that he finally got to touch you again, he made sure he buried his seed deep. And now he was worried. Was he some kind of control freak? He was at the forefront of his mind that night, but somewhere inside him there was a switch that flicked, something taking over like putting you in this position would force you to stay...

Peter wasn't sure whether he was beginning to lose his mind, not hearing your voice for almost a week, not feeling your touch, right after almost losing you... It was pure torture.

Peter had been warned of the side effects following the corruption in your bloodstream, in which case it was a high chance that this baby might not even make it through the first semester of growth, and even if it did... it was going to painful for you to endure for nine months. He had to ask himself over and over if he was even ready for this? Was he really ready to become a dad at eighteen, almost nineteen years of age? Were you ready?

Peter knew that whatever you said went, it didn't matter what he thought. If you didn't want the baby then he wasn't going to force you to have it. The staff were still running tests, the thought that whatever it was growing inside of you might not even be human; it could merely be a spawn of what had attacked you in the first place. Despite the symbiote not exactly being harmful, there was still the worry that sat in his stomach.

More days passed through into the nights where Peter had lost track of sleep, his mind only solely focused on you now. His hair had grown tired of standing on end, sinking into a mope, his face tired and littered with even smaller pieces of facial hair. He hadn't showered, nor ate or slept in what felt like weeks. The probability was that the worse had passed and you could on get better from here on out. Tests had been run and notes had been made, all kept away from the weary eyes of Peter, under the strict order from Tony.